Unibond League Statement

Spennymoor United - League Statement 15/03/2005 <br><br><br>The UniBond League is most concerned over Spennymoor United?s failure to fulfil their fixture at Leek Town last night (Monday). <br><br>The League will liase with the Club to seek assurances that the problem is being addressed and that Spennymoor United will be able to complete their fixtures for the remainder of the season. <br><br>Spennymoor United?s fixture against Leek Town has been re-arranged for Monday 4th April with the Spennymoor United versus Blyth Spartans game moving to Thursday 7th April. <br><br>The UniBond League Presidents Cup Final between Witton Albion and Bamber Bridge will now be played on Monday 11th April at Witton with the second leg at Bamber Bridge on Tuesday 26th April. This is subject to any subsequent appeal by Spennymoor United to the decision made by the League Management Committee to award the semi final tie between Witton Albion & Spennymoor United to Witton Albion. <br>

Well were through & the first leg is on my Birthday which I can’t go to but I’ll be at Bamber for the second. C’mon the Albs. ;D

It might only be the Presidents Cup but it’ll be a good night out! <br>Who’s having the drum then??? [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]