Valentines Disco Fri 13th Feb

JOHN POWELL has spent time and effort to arrange this FUND RAISING EVENT and the response so far has not been too good. Can the FANS who have promised but not bought a ticket yet PLEASE do so. To everyone else COME ON THIS IS YOUR CLUB bring your loved one and SUPPORT THE EFFORT. The more money we can raise the more we can strengthen the playing squad and give THE MANAGEMENT a better chance of staying higher up the league.

LOVE IS…RED & WHITE FRI 13th FEB ONLY £5 XXXXXXXX

Do I have to bring a loved one, or can I take the wife?

Sounds good to me Picko. You take a loved one and i’ll take your wife!

Just to keep this one in the public eye!

Its THIS FRIDAY, you dont have to come with your partner there seems to be a fair few coming on their own etc for a bit of a witton get together!

All proceeds towards Wincham Park Development Fund. (the £14,800 fund) which will help us support the team budget (crucuially) to the end of the season.

Without support at such events, contributions cant be maintained and we know where that leads.

Look forward to seeing a few there on Friday evening, you can purchase tickets from John Powell on Tuesday (weather permitting) or pay on the door on the night.

Do you know if kids can come to the disco ? My daughter is 12.
I want two tickets possibly three.

Yazza see th PM I have sent you.

What time does it start? Have bought some tickets, just forgotten the time it starts.

Between 7.30 and 8.00 maniac.

Looking forward to tonights disco, even though I might not be able to dance.

I might be missing early on in the evening, as there is a strong possibility that I will be signing 2 new players on.

If all goes to plan, 1 of them will be making an appearance at the Disco, along with the gaffer.

Don’t forget, that although you may have not bought a ticket, you can still pay at the door.

Should be a great night, and well done John for selling so many tickets.

Will you be wearing your white tux again? :blush:

Robbo_ wrote:

I will if you donate £10 to the development fund!

If you can get the waitress from the Jan Molby night to splash creme everywhere again, then i will do!!

Thatched tavern wrote:

[quote]Looking forward to tonights disco, even though I might not be able to dance.

I might be missing early on in the evening, as there is a strong possibility that I will be signing 2 new players on.

If all goes to plan, 1 of them will be making an appearance at the Disco, along with the gaffer.

Don’t forget, that although you may have not bought a ticket, you can still pay at the door.

Should be a great night, and well done John for selling so many tickets.[/quote]

I wonder who? :wink: Eli when you get in late on please update on who it is before you do your late night surfing on those "exclusive " websites. :laugh:

Cant make this as I have to be up early tomorrow as I’ve got something on before the match but hope you all have a good night and some decent cash is raised for the club. See you all tomorrow :laugh:

Big thank you to John Powell who organised the VALLIES DISCO last night and raised something like £300. Well done John.

Oh and I forgot to mention Rosie - what a DIVA !

Some excellent shapes being thrown out by Eli once again. I have video evidence!!