VICS IN LIQUIDATION

[quote]Green Crusader another one in cuckoo land, WAFC are not in debt, do not owe anyone any money, so who are the vultures?

Can you Club say the same, do you owe the bank? the builders? How many creditors do you have?

Remember when we sold the piece of land, we were guranteed a large sum of money when planning permision was granted, and guess what thats only 14 months away.

So like all your other crowing mates, face facts you are broke and have no future, WAFC are sitting and watching and ready to pounce![/quote]<br><br><br><br>Hippo, what a thick plonka you are. According to Longstanding wittoner who writes in the paper, Witton ARE in debt, although not a massive amount. This debt is due to your bank who loaned you the money last season- hippo’s renown for short memories. As for your guarantees on the sale of your land and land already sold, dream on. Planning permission is years away and not guaranteed.By the time is is considered the Council will be Unitary by then and likely to stall the whole process as objections will be submitted and other obstacles also raised. We should know, we have recent hisrory of the Council messing us around big time!! Also the proposed incinerator in Lostock is going to reduce the value of property enormously within a 3 mile radius, whatever was guaranteed(if at all) is a load of poppycock- you clealry are a very niaive person who is dreaming about the VS one day being yours!! Never in a million years, the vultures inc the ones within your club will see to that as your net profit from the sale of WP will be peanuts in comparison with value of the VS which incidentally is not for sale as NVFC go from strength to strength with our new multi millionaire investors. GOODBYE HIPPO, wafc RIP

So if we don’t get planning permission we’ll just stay where we are and continue our progress - no problem. We aint gona get closed down for non payment of debts etc etc etc.<br>Thanks for the help along the way though Mr. Green (with envy) Giant.

"The Council could not justifiably spend taxpayers money on helping a football club - everyone know’s that but of course jonny u r different" Ok i would really have proof to back this up as a friend of my family is high up at the council and a northwicher, not mentioning any names but i do know for a fact that a sum of money was invested into Vics a few years.<br><br>

Dust Cart collector is that Jonny? NO council can invest in a football club, they have certain rules and regulations, grants yes, but not investment. <br><br>JGG, is a plonker, brainwashed, obviously he is unaware of what is going on, or wwants to be aware, multi millionaire investors, you are having a laff, a few local businessmen, trying to scape together a few quid to save NVDC, thats all.<br><br>Planning permission is all but granted, major house builders have seen to that.

You really are a pri** Hippo, Manchester is local is it? As for your planning permission, nothing is guaranteed any more little boy, I’ve seen the plans drawn by the housebiulders that incorporate WP, it will be 2008 before these plans are considered and if passed the development will be completed by 2011.Liklihood is that WP will be last to be built on as the builders will start at the town end first, the land is also being considered fo light industry aswell as housing with a combination of both a certainty. I have lived around this town for 40 years and know like any other longstanding resident that this area of the town has always been the poorer and less desireable area, hence you WILL NOT receive the normal’ land rate’ for WP as the council will only eventually pass permission for affordable housing ie cheaper housing as it states in the long term development and is what the government want. You live in a little fantasy world hippo and your little world is about to be blown apart early next week when a major announcement is due to be made about the Towns Number ONE soccer club- and beleive me you are not going to like it!!!

The fourth time an official announcement - yeh yeh

Hippo WOT! <br><br>infact how old are you? i feel embarrased to comment on here with a Witton fan being so childish, get back in your pram and stop chatting bubbles about stuff you obviously havent researched!

??? I WOULD ON BEHALF OF ALL NORTHWICHERS LIKE TO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK YOUR BOARD FOR THE FREE USE OF YOUR GROUND DURING THE LAST TWO FRIENDLIES. I THOUGHT IT WAS A WIND UP BUT APPARENTLY NVFC ARE NOT BEING CHARGED FOR THE NOTTS CO & SHREWSBURY GAMES.HOW VERY SPORTING WITTON OBVIOUSLY DO NOT NEED THE MONEY!!!

I really hope you are having a laugh! although i wouldnt put anything past the people in charge of Witton!

Amery you really are an irritating pratt. Do you not have a good word to say about anyone or anything?<br><br>If the Board have negotiated a good deal for NVFC to use the ground this season, and if they have given them free use of the ground for two friendlies so what.<br><br>The people running the Club are the best the Club has had for twenty years at least, so why are you so stupid and want to criticise everything that they are doing in the best interests of the club.<br><br>We would be a lot better of without first class pricks like you.<br><br>Good luck to the board, I wish the team well although I have my doubts.

I sincerely hope that we havent given anything to V**s f.o.c.<br>How long would it take the Development Committee to raise the ?1400 that SHOULD have been generated by charging the scum for 2 friendlies???

Another week gone by and no consortium, time is now running out. JGG the end is approaching

Oh and the Guardian used to be such a serious paper! I couldn’t stop laughing when I read the back page.<br><br>I think the time is right for WAFC to cast the lizards adrift , to have some balls and actually say NO to a groundshare extension. <br><br>It would then be very interesting to see where V**s ended up playing and what action the Conference would be prepared to take after believing all the spin that NVFC have put out in order to preserve their precious Conference status.<br><br>I am sure all at Margate would be interested in this latest development after the way they were treated.

Sorry I almost forgot quick message for JGG.<br><br>HO! HO! HO!

Vics should be kicked out of the Conference if they play at Wincham Park. Many Vics supporters on their website clearly stated WP wouldn’t be Conference standard this year. Or is it a coincidence that they need to play here and it is Conference standard again.<br><br> Please don’t tell me they were wrong! AGAIN! ;D

It has been reported in the Guardian that a meeting took place between WA and NV on the 28th July with a view to extending the ground share if neccessary