Wakefield v Witton

2-0 up at half time scorers Peers and Griff Jones

Finished 2 - 0 to the Albs.<br><br> [smiley=banane.gif]

Yep 2-0 well done lads! a couple of results that have come through are Frickley and Burscough both beaten

well done boys any one see the goals what was they like ?

Marine drew and Ferriby won makes the top of the table very interesting<br><br> Team Name P W D L F A GD Pts <br>1 North Ferriby United 22 14 4 4 46 29 17 46 <br>2 Marine 19 10 7 2 28 11 17 37 <br>3 Frickley Athletic 21 11 4 6 32 21 11 37 <br>4 Witton Albion 20 10 6 4 36 19 17 36 <br>5 Burscough 18 11 3 4 31 19 12 36 <br>6 Farsley Celtic 19 9 5 5 34 23 11 32 <br>7 Guiseley 19 9 5 5 24 18 6 32 <br>8 Bradford Park Avenue 21 8 7 6 35 35 0 31 <br>

Team was;<br><br>Kennedy, Brownhill, Ness, Pritchard, Spearritt, Lloyd, McGuire, Peers, Moseley, Griff Jones, Maynard.<br><br>Subs: Connors, Mark Jones, King.

Cracking result, keeps the pressure on the other play off contenders, and I think they will all keep dropping points regularly, only worry I have is losing lloyd and maynard back to crewe after the loan spell, think a couple of signings are needed, but knowing Jim he will have irons in the fire. Any rumours on possible signings or suggestions, Andy Syder or lee spike have been mentioned - what about Carl frost ? where is he playing now ? for centre mid im happy to see mark jones come back , has looked pretty good todate. :slight_smile:

Frosty is just starting to regain fitness after the bad break he suffered last year he is still on Leek Towns books, I’m sure Jim has been looking at extending both loans as both players have fitted in really well. looks they had been playing with the other lads for months not just a couple of weeks. Moving Jordan back into midfield might be another option playing at right back has certainly improved his game.

Excellent result boys and an added bonus is that we have become very difficult to score against of late. Seven clean sheets in the last ten games, great stuff.<br><br>The future’s bright its red and white.

I think if i read it correctly, Frosty is still receiving intense physio treatment that will hopefully allow him to start light training at the end of the year at the earliest. Didn’t we sign Butterworth?

Yes, he’s currently unavailable.<br><br>GE<br>