WAMA

The Witton Albion Moaners Association.<br>The number of people who come to home games and moan throughout the 90 minutes is unbelievable.<br>Standing behind the goal tonight watching us win 5-1 I could not belive some of the comments from supposed Witton supporters about the Witton players.<br>Its all well and good having a moan at the ref and having a go at the opposition players, but constantly moaning about your own players is well out of order.<br>We should be trying to support the lads, as the majority of the fans do, not slating them for every ball that does not come off, and even some that do.<br>It is no wonder we cannot create a good atmosphere at home games when there is so much negativity.<br>An example from tonight. Witton are 2-0 up in the second half. Their goalie does another exceptionally poor goal kick, which heads towards Sean Whalley on the wing. He trys to control it but cannot because it is at an awkward height and is travelling with some pace. I applauded him, as did most others for trying to control a tricky ball which he wasn’t expecting in the first place, unlike the moaners. Instead they complain and say he should have controlled it and then run and provided the perfect cross.<br>If they don’t like it then they should go across the canal to watch the other lot. They shouldn’t come to Wincham Park and criticise their own player for not controlling a difficult ball when we are 2-0 up. It personally annoys me what they say and I am sure I am not the only one.<br>Please stop this constant moaning and appreciate the good play that goes on.

here here.<br>well said buddy its starting to become a habbit now so lets try and end it now.<br>otherwise we will end up driving the young blood out.<br> [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

Who is going to chair WAMA ???

I have a few nominees but you can put forward yours.