Warrington Town vs Witton Albion (Boxing day)

Right then. Great performance at Curzon Ashton on Saturday and unfortunate not to get the three points.

Warrington are very much mid-table at the moment. Their home form has been inconistent all season (Won 4, Drawn 3, Lost 4) although they seem to score plenty at home. The pitch will no doubt be the cow field that we’re used to so I wouldn’t be surprised if our usual flowing football isn’t on offer.

We could really do with winning this game to get ourselves back up in the play-offs. It’s ok saying we’ve got games in hand but we have to win them too.

I’m sure there’ll be plenty of sore heads at Cantilever Park next Monday but hopefully three points will be the best remedy. The same level of support is required at Warrington as it was last Saturday. You only have to see how much opposition players love goading us to realise how good our away support is. Everyone wants to get one over on us.

Great post. Didnt make Curzon and sounds like a good day with great support. I’ll be going on Monday and hopefully a few of us make it. Easy drive for most of us and a bank holiday so no excuses!

See you all there all being well, need good support as ever.

Best of luck lads, a win today will set us up for the New Year nicely.
WHS.

Any score?
WHS.

While we are waiting . Going to Paris in the spring for few days WHS - any hotels u can recommend ?

Sadly no, I always stayed with my son and his family. I have to say I have travelled all over the world and Paris is one of my three favourite cities, but it is expensive.
WHS.

Plenty of room at the hotel California!SBL

But you can NEVER leave!!!
WHS.