WE WANT THE DRUM!!!

I’m sure their fans will at least fill a Corsa.

Okay, hands up. This humble pie I’m eating at the moment tastes most unpleasant! No complaints though; the better team won. Witton were up for the challenge right from the off and we just weren’t. Well done; hope you get a good draw for the next round.<br><br>Some serious points though:<br>1) Were the admission prices increased today? If so, that seems unfair to your loyal supporters. They deserve matches like that and shouldn’t have to pay increased prices for the privilege.<br>2) Given that we lost, you would expect us to be the ones complaining about the referee. However, we have no complaints whereas your fans appeared to be most unhappy in that department. It’s a long time since I’ve heard a club’s supporters appeal for as many unwarranted decisions as Witton’s today. This is in no way sour grapes. I simply thought the referee was good today.<br>3) Despite that, your fans certainly got behind the team. You get similar attendances to us yet make far more noise. Good for you! This is clearly helped by:<br>4) "The drum"!!! My unbiased opinion is that you should keep it. It helps start chants and to generate an atmosphere. I also know of goalkeepers who would be somewhat intimidated by that sort of noise coming from behind their goal.<br><br>Good luck for the rest of the season. Who knows, maybe you’ll get promotion and we’ll meet again next season. Right, back to that humble pie…

Big man Phil!<br><br>Cheers for that and all the best to Carl and the club for the season.

Cheers Phil all the best bud.

Can we save the drum for the bigger matches?? Will lose it’s effect if we have it for every match.<br>Was quality yesterday, well done Corbyn.

the drum was fantastic corbyn made for q fantastic atmosphere.

Our team has proved we are good enough to play higher, so if we want to get out this league every game should be " a big game". We need to give the lads an atmosphere every game so I say " Corbyn beat away".

We want the drum t be something that lifts the atmosphere. Having it at every game will mean it starts to get on people’s nerves. Plus, we want it to be a novelty, not something that we just come to expect.<br><br>If we keep on at the rate we are going though, then we should have plenty of big matches to get the drum out.

:slight_smile: :wink: Hi Corbyn m8 its lay!!! im gonna have to come 2 some more games , an listen to your drummin cos obviously evry1 luvs it <br>And yeah i want the drum !!!

With gates at 300 any extra noise to create an atmosphere is more than welcome.<br>WHS

Please don’t annoy me with it !!!

Will make sure that drum is banged especially hard for you JackP.<br> ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bring the whole band this saturday so we can raise the roof!!!

HALF ELEVEN - WETHERSPOONS BREAKFAST FOR ?1.99!<br><br>C U THERE-HOPEFULLY MEET SOME V#CS FANS IN TOWN!!!

bahhhh… raise the roof hehe i’d like to see you try !!<br><br>hopefully i will be in Witton on saturday unledss I have to play rugby in Newcastle !<br>