weather weather altogether......

whats the crack?<br>100 per cent on?

Definitely ON.<br><br>GE<br>

any more predictions?

To be fair it heaved it down last night - it was a decent day yesterday!

Just like our match that was called off on Tuesday night ?:'(<br><br>Sadly some of our fans had set off without mobiles…so they will only find out when they get there. Oh dear.

thought they could of seen how it was about 12.30/1ish because the weather is fine now!<br>was the pitch that bad??

I’d rather not travel 190miles on the off chance it might be ok and find out when I get there!<br>One end of the ground drains badly - it slung it down last night so without seeing it myself I expect it was pretty bad.

If we had travelled all the way and the match was called off, your club would have to pay our travel costs.<br><br>For small non league clubs these are expenses we all could do without.

ahh found out when i got there. ::)<br><br>thought it was funny the clubhouse not being open…few other blyth walking around as well<br><br>serves myself right for not having a mobile<br>?60 petrol down the train(into the atmosphere)

[quote]ahh found out when i got there. ::slight_smile:

thought it was funny the clubhouse not being open…few other blyth walking around as well

serves myself right for not having a mobile
?60 petrol down the train(into the atmosphere) [/quote]<br><br>Good to see you caring for the environment Mr BT…what were you driving again? A Clio ;)<br><br>I’m sure this will make the resolve of us Blyth fans take even more down for the the match on it’s new date.<br><br>Midweek? I hope for at least 75 plus from Blyth.<br><br>Haaa’waaayyyyy Blllllythhhhhh!<br>

ah the old beast likes her juice :-[

also just happen to be off work for the rearranged match…so thats me and the 2 boys who`ll be there