Website changes

Over the past couple of weeks the site has been down a few times. It was under attack from several angles, and at one point the server file capacity was filled which took the server down completely. I had to delete over 2 million files from just one folder in the site, which took a long time! During this time the template got corrupted, so I’ve replaced it with a more up to date one which means the site will look different. All the content is still there. I’ll be working on the site over the next couple of weeks as time allows, and replacing things such as the ‘easy fundraising’ link. Please bear with me over this period, and if you notice anything not functioning as it should please let me know, either through this thread or by pm.

The forum now appears to have lost the news update window on the right hand side of the home page whilst the shoutouts window has expanded.

I have been trying to upload Witton related photos on forum without success .Is it something I am not doing not doing right or is it and issue with the IT Please ?