Were back !!!!!

A big thank u who ever sorted it out <br>Lets hope we can get the team back on line !<br><br><br> [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif]

good work neil. [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

yeh thanks to whoever got this sorted again COME ON THE ALBS!!

Thank god for that!<br>I expect everyone was as lost as me without it and even better the home page is still there - made my day!<br><br>Anyone got any good news while we’re back online?<br>

Hyde United’s result Neil???

Yes thanks Neil. I was in departure lounge at John lennon airport en route to Chamonix when I saw Blythe result. tried to log in from Chamonix but to no avail. Great to have the website back again.<br> Great skiing in chamonix area.Recommend it.Have a picture of me on Mont Blanc with Witton scarf in full display.<br> ;D

What a relief! Really missed the web-site while on my travels.<br><br>Is anyone tasked with bringing it up to date? Or are we deliberately leaving the league table to show us at the dizzy heights? :wink:

The league table is actually provided by an external source so I’m not exactly sure whats happened there.<br>A preminission I hope.<br><br>Yeh Tuesdays results did make me chuckle a bit!

Quite glad the website was down the last few weeks - kept the doom-mongers away!<br><br>Come on the Alb! [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]