Who we having then?

Last 32 eh - helluva achievement - last Unibond side in the competition as well.<br><br>Just had a look at the results - some very very woeful gates in there with few breaking the 500 barrier (it is xmas tho I guess)<br>Some big names falling already - woking, aldershot, crawley, weymouth to name a few.<br>Exeter. Alty, rentboys, Oxford, AFC Wimbledon still in to name a few (some have replays tho)<br><br>Exciting times eh.

A home tie against a northern or southern conference side would be nice, failing that an away tie at Oxford might bring in some much needed money. Don’t want the scum from across the Canal, they would make money out of the gate and I might have to visit their "ground" (Has it got a fence around the pitch yet?)<br>WHS.

If we got Vics away could we still charge them for the players coach?!?<br><br>Oxford away, or someone like Alty at home. Either way, we have done well to get as far as we have. If we get through the next round though then you never know what could happen. It’s not so long ago that Burscough won it!!

It will be a very interesting draw I think around 10 conf sides already out and a few more bound to draw each other I’m hoping for a higher league side simply because I think we play better against the better teams, Oxford at home has got to be the financial tie we deserve after drawing the likes of Vauxhall, Farsley and Woodley in fa comps this season all of whom don’t have a very large fan base

Taken from another site so not sure if its 100% right but they have this as the numbers for tomorrows draw;<br><br>fa trophy numbers for tomorrows draw.<br>1. Rushden & Diamonds CONF <br>2. Kettering Town CONFN <br>3. Stalybridge Celtic CONFN or Hinckley United CONFN<br>4. Altrincham CONF or Tamworth CONF <br>5. Burton Albion CONF<br>6. Halifax Town CONF <br>7. Harrogate Town CONFN or Leigh RMI CONFN <br>8. Kidderminster Harriers CONF or Vauxhall Motors CONFN <br>9. Southport CONF <br>10. Morecambe CONF <br>11. Northwich Victoria CONF <br>12. Witton Albion NPP<br>13. Redditch United CONFN <br>14. Barrow CONFN or Worcester City CONFN <br>15. Salisbury City CONFS <br>16. Dagenham & Redbridge CONF <br>17. Bishop’s Stortford CONFS <br>18. Welling United CONFS or Basingstoke Town CONFS<br>19. Mangotsfield United SLP <br>20. Grays Athletic CONF <br>21. Gravesend & Northfleet CONF<br>22. Fisher Athletic CONFS or Eastbourne Borough CONFS <br>23. Braintree Town CONFS <br>24. Yeading CONFS <br>25. Farnborough Town CONFS or Bath City SLP <br>26. AFC Wimbledon ILP <br>27. Stevenage Borough CONF<br>28. Newport County CONFS <br>29. Exeter City CONF <br>30. Weston Super Mare CONFS <br>31. Lewes CONFS or Oxford United CONF <br>32. Histon CONFS <br>

AFC WImbledon have a good fan base and are beatable though personally I would like a Conference South side at home, they would have to come a long way and I don’t believe that league is as strong as Conference North. Failing a home tie we have to hope for an ex league club so it will bring in more money. We ain’t going to win the cup but it will be fun and financially rewarding the longer we can stay in it. I just don’t want Vics away because I would not be going!!!<br>WHS.

Oxford at home will be the ultimate tie financially! I feel we shoudl be able to give them good run for their money aswell!! Would be great to see a decent crowd at wincham park following witton!!

If I’ve read that right and Bath win their replay we will be 1 of 4 teams outside the top 2 divisions of non-league football left in the competition.<br>That deserves a bloody big pat on the back from where I’m standing!<br><br>To be honest very few sides there I wouldn’t fancy playing, all arguably big games for us and new teams to play mostly. there are a few big pay days in there as well.

Anyone know what time the draw is?

Big away day again I want<br>hopefully need to use this!<br>http://www.travelodge.co.uk/