Witton Albion 4 Telford 0

Average first half.<br>Cracking second half.<br>Four good goals and two posts hit.<br>Fantastic cross and finish for the first goal which set the ball rolling!<br>Well done Jim and the lads.Now a well deserved second in the league with an excellent goal difference.<br>Roll on Monday!!<br>See you there!!<br> [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

Just read any of my recent posts - its the same again!<br>Superb.<br>Whoever headed that one of the line deserves a big pat on the back, turning point in the game but well done all.<br><br>Big gate, great performance, great result and up to 2nd, no one wake me please!<br>MERRY CHRISTMAS!<br> [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif]

fantastic ;D

Back from university for a week, last game I went to was Leek away in September. What a change from the team that could only scrape a draw that day.<br><br>Thought we were unlucky to go in at the break 0-0, especially having carved out some decent chances, but the second half took my breath away, I haven’t seen us play like that for years.<br><br>Nicky Maynard is a class above and the longer we hold onto him the better. His control and strength to get the cross in for the first goal would not have been out of place anywhere.<br><br>617 on the gate as well - fantastic!<br><br>Wish I wasn’t going back to Scotland on Friday now…could well be tempted to make some of the trips down to the North East now…<br><br> [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif]

Awsome absolutely awsome that game just blew me away. Nearly in tears though when they thought theyd equalised. But to then shove 3 past them in quick succession was great. Was also great to see G Jones clap the fans when he made way for Kingy and to see Stevey C and Mike Mosely clapping and celebrating there performance. And then after the game well Pritch there just getting us fans Gd up for what could be another good Albion performance next Monday. Good luck boys and go get us 3 more points lets have this league. [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

For us remote fans - any more thoughts on the game? The number of consecutive clean sheets must be very satisfying. Telford forum reckons they brought 300 - what do you think? Seems pretty quiet on here considering the current form. Or are people just waiting for a bad result? What was the line-up? Any more opinions?

The Witton team was:<br><br>Kennedy, Brownhill, Ness, Pritchard, Spearritt, Griff Jones, McGuire, Lloyd, Moseley, Maynard, Connors.<br><br>Subs: Peers, King, McNutt.

The Telford estimate of 300 may well of been quite close but they certainly werent as vocal as they were during the Trophy game at Wincham Park.<br><br>It also appears that all is not well at the New Bucks Head as they have certainly come in for a lot of criticism on their website, from their own fans.<br>That criticism isnt just directed at the manager either, all quarters of the club seem to have had their fair share of the stick that’s been flying around.

Not sure on the gate - there we’re certainly a fair few telford fans there though.<br><br>There is now a report online on the main site, and we’ve been given club of the month for December, no doubt a boost to the players and management.<br><br>Is it the 2nd yet???<br>I’m itching for another game!

How long can we keep the two Crewe lads?<br>WHS

Fantastic form of late. Trying to make the next home game as I home for Xmas now. ;D :o

Akie took you long enough to post summit. Is it because ive seen you. Only jokeing nice to hear you again lets see you soon down at the ground though.<br> [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

Another great result, well done again to all the lads fingers crossed for a good start to the new year

To answer WHS’s relevant point. You can have a player on short-term loan for a maxmum of three months in a season.

absolutely fantastic stuff on Monday, the crowd was great aswell and the lads appreciated it, I loved every minute of it!! Cant wait til Monday, comon lets hav this league!

As Chad said after the game "Have you seen the time - its nearly 5 past telford". Hopefully it will be on Monday. <br><br>Come on you reds.

Lets be honest the two Trophy games should have ended the same way. Lets just hope Telford dont regain the luck they had in those two games.<br><br>Big it up 4 the Defensss they withstood a good 20 min spell of pressure to set the win up.

Anyone going to Telford? I might be persuaded to drive if I had company. Would prefer to let someone else drive though, is there a bus going?<br>WHS

Anyone going to Telford? I am looking for a lift.<br>WHS