Witton Albion Supporters FC v FC Young Guns

Sunday 19th October @ 3.30pm

[color=#FF0000]RED[/color] kit for this one please.

Previous Meetings:

Witton won 5 v 1 last time out (yes, WittonRobbo, Webby, Si, etc - that’s FIVE v one).

Current Form:

Witton - WLWWD (For 16, Against 8)
Guns - LDDWD (For 7, Against 7)

League Postion:

Witton - 2nd, 24 points
Guns - 7th, 10 points

Top Scorers:

Witton - Shaun Carter, 16 goals
Guns - Terry Cain, 4 goals

Witton from:

Scott Carter, Shaun Carter, Blundell, Chadwick, Blinkhorn, Gregory, Robinson, Green, Fallows, Haspell, Crouch.

Injured:

Prew, Stuart.

One to watch:

With Shaun Carter on 16 goals, and Tom Green on 13 goals, the race is on to finish as the Team’s top-scorer.

Mile-Stones:

Scott Carter should reach a massive 75 appearances, Drew Haspell could make his 50th.
Tom Green could net his 40th goal for the Team, whilst Shaun Carter could hit his 25th.

How Does This Season Compare To Last:

P W D L F A GD Pts
Then 16 114 1 39 12 27 26
Now 16 11 2 3 42 14 28 24

Team Stats:

P W F A Win%
78 41 169 86 52.6

Interesting Fact:

The win against Vale is now included as a leage game.

wat was the score this time robbo :unsure:
o yeah i remember :laugh: :laugh:

2-1 :laugh:

So 6 - 3 on aggregate then?!? Get your homework done, school tomorrow

:stuck_out_tongue:

not in collage today robbo
i work mondays

Witton Albion Supporters FC 1 v 2 FC Young Guns
Shaun Carter
Att - 7

Witton Team
GK - Tim Green; DF - Haspell, Robinson; MF - Blundell, Sc Carter; FW - Sh Carter(c).
Subs - n/a

MOTM - Shaun Carter (scored again)
Next Best - Erm…Prew’s scarf was nice?!

Witton Rating **
Match Rating **

A much-depleted Witton side just didn’t have the ammunition to get past Young Guns. With at least 4 Witton players nursing hangovers, Guns always had an advantage, as pop and crisps don’t tend to have the same morning-after effect on your body.

Guns took the lead in the first half, and this did briefly spark Witton into life as Shaun Carter grabbed an equaliser. However, Blundell ran out of legs in the second half, and Robinson picked up an injury, so with no subs to call on it was inevitable that once Guns had taken the lead then there would be no way back.

The danger now is that Witton will fail to take 2nd place, as the team has now fallen to 3rd place - 1 point behind Soviets. The one silver lining is that Soviets play Winsford next week, meaning a Witton win could still earn a runners-up spot.

Must have been the massive crowd making u all nervous !

no just new improved guns team :laugh:

Well that was a result i wasnt expecting:ohmy:

Worst moment: A particular supporter’s ringtone. Shockingly bad. She knows who i’m on about… :wink:

Dann wrote:

I don’t think my phone’s been off silent since sunday! I’m going to change my ringtone now whilst i remember… :blush:

another win for the guns again :wink: :wink:

Well done Webby and co. Deserved your win and Crouchy was our best player!