Witton Albion Supporters FC v Witton U17s

Supporters Team v U17s

11-a-side friendly @ 6pm Wednesday 17th September

Moss Farm

We have 11 players, but if anybody fancies getting involved then please let us know.

Thanks.

This could lead to a bit of a pecking order battle, i.e. who’s the more senior after the seniors?:wink:

I don’t think they come much more senior than yourself though Grazzer… :blush:

HA, HA, just fell off my chair:woohoo:

11 will be enough, i dont want 2 be gettin splinters in my backside again on that bench ha ha

11 will only be enough if you youngsters are fit enough to last

I don’t recall you completing the full game the other Sunday?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, fair shout, had to give Nige his 5 minutes of fame:woohoo:

He claimed that in the showers after the game!!

haha, still traumatised by that, not natural:ohmy:
I cant remembr whether I was more concerned about being coshed or lassooed:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Thanks to those who came down to training last night.

Plans for Wednesday are that the game is to kick off at 6pm, so we need to be there for 5.30pm ish.

We are in our Red n White kit.

We are planning on playing 35 minutes each way.

Supporters won 4-1

Goals scored by;
Adam Clarke
Danny Stewart (Dan number 2!!)
Tom Green
Ed Robinson

Another victory for the Speccies!!!

Just to fill in the gaps;

Team
Crouch
M Robinson, Tom Green, Haspell, M Clarke
Scott Carter, Grassby(c), E Robinson, Shaun Carter
A Clarke, C McAvoy

Subs
Stewart, Blinkhorn

MoM
Matty Clarke

Loving the match report Robbo!

Clarkey, you’re boring me now…

Right;
Goal 1, Adam Clarke mis-hits a cross that catches the wind and sails into the far corner.

Half-time 1 - 0

Goal 2, Jay Blinkhorn beats a couple of defenders and gets to the by-line. Pulls the ball across the box, where Danny Stewart waits to pounce on an easy tap in.

U17s score when a mix-up between myself and Crouch sees Crouchy come racing out of his goal and completely missing the ball. The U17s attacker is forced wide, but still manages to finish despite Grazzer’s best efforts at getting back onto the goal-line.

Goal 3, Grazzer sends a big hoof straight up the pitch. Tom Green charges after it, and with the keeper rooted to his line has an easy finish.

Goal 4, Ed Robinson finishes the job - but i dont remember what happened!

Thats quite possibly the worst match report I have ever read!

Feel free to try your hand lad!!!

easy tap in? U could have worded it better robbo. May be super quick reaction or perfect positioning or even cool finish would have done, haha

I could have said you tried to pick out Greenie, but the ball went in off your shin?!