Witton Albion Supporters FC Vs Winsford Utd

Sunday 28th September @ 3pm

[color=#FF0000]Red[/color] Kit for this one please

Previous Meetings:
Witton beat their title rivals 4-0 last time out with their best performance of the season so far……

Current Form:
Witton – WWWDWW (For 20, Against 1)
Winsford – WWDWWW (For 22, Against 2)

League Position:
Witton – 2nd, 19 points
Winsford – 1st 21 points

Top Scorers:
Witton – Shaun Carter 11 Goals
Winsford – Danny Barnes 18 Goals

Witton From:
Crouch, Blundell, Scott Carter, Green, Blinkhorn, Shaun Carter, Clarke, Mark Robinson, Ed Robinson, Chadwick, Grassby, Stuart

Injured:
Prew, Gregory

One 2 watch:
Everybody! Biggest game of the year for the Witton lads. Everyone who pulls on the red shirt on Sunday will have to give 100% to get the result we all deserve.

Interesting Fact:
When we win on Sunday we will be level on points with Winsford with 5 games to go.

If any Witton supporters have a free half hour on Sunday, then please try and find your way down to John Deane’s at 3pm to cheer the lads on. It’s been a great season for the Supporters Team, and it would be great to see some familiar faces on Sunday.

Newsflash

Due to teams leaving/being asked to leave the league, I have spoken to Vale’s manager and apparently the fixtures have been re-hashed and we are now playing Vale at 3:30. I will confirm this when I have contacted the league.

I’ve had a text off the league to which i have replied that we don’t wish to change any fixtures… Have heard nothing else back…

BUT, as Clarkey says; it would be great to see a few friendly faces cheering us on on Sunday afternoon.

which teams have left?

Trickies and Lion apparently.

Have had clarification off the league, and we play the league game v Winsford at 3pm, and then a friendly v Vale at half 3.

Witton Albion Supporters FC 2 v 5 Winsford
Tom Green
Andy Chadwick

Att - 11

Witton Team
GK - Haspell; DF - Sc Carter, Robinson; MF - Clarke, Sh Carter; FW - Green.
Subs - Chadwick

MOTM - Andy Chadwick
Next Best - Nathan Gregory

Witton Rating *(First Half) **(Second Half)
Match Rating ****(For the neutral…)

Witton’s title challenge once again fell at the final hurdle as Winsford won after a mad 5 minute spell where they scored 3 goals.

It’s a shame that all the hard work of recent weeks hasn’t resulted in a bit of glory, but unfortunately everybody seemed to have an off day at the same time.