Witton Albion to Change their Name ?

Why don’t Witton change their name to Prescot Cables Former Players ? You can’t keep your hands off them ! Some Albion fans think they are a superior side and yet they have never beaten Cables since they joined the Unibond League - 2 wins for Prescot and 4 draws. One fan criticised the ground. OK, so it is in a delapidated state in parts. They have little money and are therefore not as financially sound as Witton. However, you should be reminded that todays princes can become tomorrows paupers. You had a fine start to the season but have faltered of late. Good luck for the rest of the season but you have as much chance of winning the league as there being a Second Coming of Christ. Finally, this letter should be treated as light banter - so, as I say, all the best for the remainder of the season.

ok I`ll bite.<br>I think its great that you are developing our future players. As past history states they will know when the time is right to cross over to the superior side. Keep up the good work for us

Just as we are doing for Marine? :o

Good point Picko.

THERE 5 EX WAFC PLAYERS AT MARINE, I DONT THINK JIM WOULD HAVE ANY OF THEM BACK? EXCEPT RALPH.<br><br>DANNY BYRNE GOOD ON HIS DAY BUT NOT VERY OFTEN<br>ADAM FARLEY DECENT PLAYER BUT WEVE GOT BETTER]<br>IAN LATHAM GOOD GOING FORWARD COULDNT DEFEND<br>CARL RENDELL DECENT PLAYER BUT NOT BETTER THAN WEVE GOT<br>ANDY RALPH NEVER REALLY SIGNED FOR WITTON ONLY LOAN, GOOD KEEPER<br><br>DIDNT COUNT ROBBIE MOORRE AS HE WAS NEVER REALLY SIGNED<br>

Alex Kevan & John Stannard have signed for Marine today.<br><br>GE<br>