Witton Albion v. Kidsgrove Athletic

Full Time Score from The U Lock It Stadium:

Witton Albion 3 Kidsgrove Athletic 1.

Albion back up to sixth in the table and outside the play off places on goal difference. Massive game next Saturday at home to Stalybridge Celtic.

Best two performances of the season against Kidsgrove.

How we didn’t win by more. Thought the midfield 3 were excellent.

MOM Newell for me but could have been one of a few.

Beat Stalybridge next week and we will be in the play off places.

After today’s results I can’t see our Boxing Day journey being as short next year.

1 Like

As you say we’ve got a chance to be in s play off position next week which would be a great achievement given where we were on Xmas day.

Think we need to push this game on social media, bring a friend etc and get a good gate and good atmosphere.

Back to the game, pleased that Ducky got a couple of goals will help his confidence going forward.

Good solid performance all round. UTA

1 Like

To be honest we gave them a lesson in football because Dundas charges didn’t play any. Crude and agricultural to say the least!

However Witton were very good, as noted the midfield 3 were all over and on it lovely to watch.

Only disappointment was the missed chances which We have to put right, because it will bite us in some games.

Brazel, Fogerty, and Newell trio of MOM awards. UTA

Excellent performance yesterday, I am sure if Connor Hughes had played we would have scored more but credit to the team we got stuck in and gave them a lesson in football.

Same next week please because it will be a tougher game hopefully Connor and Ollie Martin will be back.

Highlights from last week’s game.

https://fb.watch/p_r7JHEptD/