Witton Albion v Lincoln United

I guess a low attendance doesn’t really help program sales. We need to give people more reason to buy one, we need to be putting stuff in there that will interest different people.

?7 gone missing somewhere then

?130 to print

30 freebies

65 sold (including the one I gave back) = ?117

?7 lost somewhere

Trivial but I’m bored and ?7 a game is still over ?200 a season lost, an improvement on the ?500 at ?1.50 though

My mother always says look after the pennys and the Pounds look after themselves

[br][size=1]Posted on: January 23, 2007, 12:51:42 AM[/size][hr]Even Northwich supporters are enjoying the matches! I’m sure a lot of us know the incredible set of circumstances that Adolf Con has taken across the canal to ban some of the loyal supporters that have helped keep the club alive over recent years forcing the odd one to come and watch us when they are at home

Quote form James Wood on the Vics forum;

'I did applaud the Albion players for what was a first rate performance. The quality of footy that Jimmy Vince is getting from his players is a real credit to him and them.

Steve and his boys are going to have to be on top of their game when we eventually visit WP for the CSC match’

Well I am at work and I did say I was bored so I can be forgiven for having a giggle at their website!

I would be bored too watching Vics lose almost every home game!!!
WHS