Witton Albion v Lincoln United

I have to agree Maniac, season is over. So we just get ready for next season like we always do. As for Mr. Finley, well he has to decide if he should stay, it is out of our hands. It may be that he has learned from the mistakes of this season and maybe he will bring us success next year. Whatever he does, we lot will still be here, still Wittoners until we die. Umpiring on the 24th and off to Mallorca the day after so see you all next season.
WHS.

P.S we can’t afford to release the manager, we coundn’t afford Steve Foster, and we can’t afford new floodlights!

So we all bring matches next season so we can see the ball!!
WHS.

There maybe a set going cheap over the canal!!
WHS.

That’s it WHS desert us in our hour of need !

Maybe the manager can join him!!

:ohmy:

Agree with all your comments and I did tell u that I would not have had GF back in the first place but I think after what happened at the end of season 2007-8 we leave it to the chairman to sort out.

WHS wrote:

[quote]So we all bring matches next season so we can see the ball!!
WHS.[/quote]

Maybe lighters? get your lighters, ten for a pound!..I’ll have £20,000 pounds worth mate :dry:

WHS wrote:

[quote]There maybe a set going cheap over the canal!!
WHS.[/quote]

I have noted this several times!

What do you mean Eli? “Desert us in our hour of need” I was suggesting we buy the spare set of lights over the canal at the Marston Arena. I may not come to every game but I don’t just come when we are winning either like many I could mention. I will be a Wittoner until the day I die, which given what Witton do to my Blood Pressure may not be long off!!!
WHS.

sounds like our seasonis now over,and doomed to this league for another dam season.If Gary stays hope he dose,needs to build on this team for next season,i know there is a tight budget to keep to,and any players come along and to get them to sign on the dotted line with what can be afforded to pay them,and i dont mean sky high inflated prices.Might even be worth looking round local teams i.e barnton,Knutsford, or a few sunday league teams,to see what players they have,that would love to play for Witton.

“Witton Till I Die”

sounds like our seasonis now over,and doomed to this league for another dam season.If Gary stays hope he dose,needs to build on this team for next season,i know there is a tight budget to keep to,and any players come along and to get them to sign on the dotted line with what can be afforded to pay them,and i dont mean sky high inflated prices.Might even be worth looking round local teams i.e barnton,Knutsford, or a few sunday league teams,to see what players they have,that would love to play for Witton.

“Witton Till I Die”

what an absolutely dire performance today. no cohesion, no real tactics, a lack of effort, yet again no midfield, inept defending, poor shooting.the manager surely has to go, if he is still her next season i dread to think what the gates will be. i for one will certainly think about attending.finley do what you did last time you were here and take a walk and make 99.99% of wittoners happy and callit a day.