Witton Albion v Marine (Saturday 10th February 2007)

:- With the inclement weather around just now, what’s the chances of this weekend’s Cup match with Marine going ahead?

A pitch inspection will be made at 10.30am.

If there is not too much frost underneath the snow it may be ok, depending on the thickness of the snow also.

We need some volunteers down to clear the lines (assuming the snow stays on the pitch). Ideally we need this game on as, if it is postponed, it will replace the League game against Hednesford on 20 February.


Looks like flooding may be more of a threat don’t you think?

Bring your Garden fork in the morning Alan and I’m sure it won’t be.

Just had an appeal from the club - anyone who can get down and help on the pitch please do so as soon as possible.