WITTON ALBION v Spalding PLAY OFF FINAL

Probably Wheels. And our only remaining player from the Curzon game scores the winner today.
GE

A fantastic season culminating in one of those memories that will live with each and every wittoner forever. A very nervy affair yesterday ending in a victory that nobody could deny the club so richly deserved. Massive thanks to all the players and management for a wonderful season. Let’s hope those 650+ wittoners return next season to cheer this remarkable team on.

http://EXAMPLE.com/media/kunena/attachments/204/18157525_101552351589554196_1390800832233816486_n.jpg
http://EXAMPLE.com/media/kunena/attachments/204/Ali& Tracey.jpg
Two promotions five years apart with same lovely faces

Any photos anywhere?

Can’t see them any on main twitter or Facebook page or on here

all the players put a great shift in yesterday but for me HRH prince haywood was our best player,he broke up a lot of their play and set us up for attacks.UTA.

Yes, the book is up to date with a photo of the squad at the beginning of the season and with the trophy yesterday. Cost will be £10 I hope.
WHS.

You girls have got prettier!!
WHS.

Some on my page on Facebook.
WHS.

Still buzzing from yesterday, great day and night and a few sore heads this morning!
Great battling display from the lads who just looked like they wanted it more than Spalding, the goal celebrations on the terraces showed how much it meant for the fans too!
Now we can look forward to some mouth watering fixtures with Altrincham, Stalybridge, Warrington. Nantwich etc not forgetting the Whitby weekender.
Must add how good it was to see some old and new faces at the game and hopefully they will all be back in August
Finally a massive thank you to Carl and all the management team and of course to all the players for making this such a fantastic season!

Scrappy first half but we battered them in the second. Well deserved win. All three goals were top quality

Well I have got the hangover from hell today, I bet there are a few others too but it was soooooooo worth it!! Also can someone please pinch me so I can make sure yesterday definitely happened?!!

Right up there with the best days ever being a Wittoner for me. Promotion was so deserved. Well done to absolutely everyone involved with Witton Albion Football Club, promotion is the prize for everybody’s hard work and dedication throughout the season. There would be too many people to mention so I just say thank to you all. You have done the club proud. UTA

Well done on getting across the line. Gives us a true incentive now to begin the hunt to close the gap.

with you only finishing 5th in a pub league i think you’re years away from getting out of that division.

was the final filmed so we could sell the dvds?

It was filmed by Pitchero so we won’t be able to sell it because of copyright issues . IMHO what could be done is to compile a DVD with a selection of photos and the vids of goals by supporters as well as if Pitchero will let us their goal vids .
Any thought ?