Witton Albion vs AFC Rushden and Diamonds

Witton welcome AFC Rushden and Diamonds to The NetDec Stadium on Tuesday night, as they begin a run of four consecutive home games in the Evo-Stik Division One South. Following two successive away victories, they look to pick up three more points on home soil following the shock of losing their unbeaten home record and in the process complete another double. AFC Rushden and Diamonds are pushing for one of the play off places and will provide Albion with another tough test, particularly as their record shows that they have been decent travellers so far this season. Witton have the opportunity to close the gap on the leaders Shaw Lane to three points as they play one of their games in hand as the season nears it’s conclusion. Diamonds will no doubt have other ideas as they have ambitions of their own, as a number of clubs scramble for the remaining places at the business end of the campaign. So there is still a lot to play for. Kick off at The NetDec Stadium is 7.45pm.

WITTON ALBION FC,
THE NETDEC STADIUM,
CHAPEL STREET,
WINCHAM,
NORTHWICH,
CW9 6DA.

Parking: The Car Park is past the Social Club on the right.

Admission Prices: Adults £9, Concessions £6, Students £4, Under 15s (Admitted FREE with WAITC “Kids Go Free” Season Tickets).

Matchday Programme: £2.

The Social Club will be open from 6pm.

Social Club Access: Before the game, the Social Club is accessible by way of the main entrance ONLY. From half time onwards the Social Club is accessible from inside the stadium via a passageway within the main stand. Alcohol is permitted inside the stadium but MUST be in a plastic beaker.

Refreshments: Food is available from the Tea Bar inside the stadium.

Please note: As the Social Club is now a full-time food preparation area, dogs are not permitted inside the building - with the exception of assistance dogs (hearing & visually impaired).

Come on all you Witton fans get to this game and get behind the team that is making us so proud to be Witton fans. They don’t give up, so us fans shouldn’t give up. We can do it, UTA

There God willing.
WHS.

tomorrow is massive for us,get a win and only 3pts from leaders and their arses will start twitching.UTA.

Aye, I agree. Please all Wittoners get down to WP tomorrow evening and get behind the lads. If we win tomorrow we are arguably in the driving seat given we have 3 further games at home after this one. Its a massive game for us and me must take all 3 points. UTA

I can picture their arses twitching already :woohoo:

Seriously take your neighbour, dad, aunty, uncle, mum, sister, nan, friend, to the game and show the lads some support

I’m going straight from work, I should be there for kick off. Bottle of bud for tea it is then :wink:

Good luck tonight Lads, Might even get to the game UTA…

I will be there coughing my guts up but I WILL be there!!
WHS.

Witton will be assured of a Play Off place if they beat AFC Rushden and Diamonds. A play off spot will also be guaranteed if Lincoln United fail to beat Kidsgrove Athletic.

Any updates as to our injured players, Gards, Rob and Mattie ?

Play offs be Buggered!!! Been there, don’t like them!!
WHS.

Haven’t heard anything about the players who were injured at this stage.