Witton Albion vs AFC Rushden and Diamonds

All the very best to everyone tonight
Players, officials, fans, the team have had a fantastic season and deserve to be promoted - let’s go and do it. UTA.

Good luck tonight Lads!!! Squeaky bum time :-p

I hate playoffs COME ON THE ALBIOOOOOON we can do this!

Hope it stops raining soon!!
WHS.

All the best tonight Witton , whatever happens thanks to the team , management , helpers and the fans for a great season . I,ll go for a 3 - 1 win. UTA

[quote=“JT” post=70671]I am absolutely not fancying this match. I’ve said that I fancy AFC R&D to steal the 2nd promotion place all along.

Come in lads prove me wrong

Let’s do this!![/quote]
Your wish is granted sire . What’s your prediction for Saturday ??
UTA

[quote=“vi8” post=70748][quote=“JT” post=70671]I am absolutely not fancying this match. I’ve said that I fancy AFC R&D to steal the 2nd promotion place all along.

Come in lads prove me wrong

Let’s do this!![/quote]
Your wish is granted sire . What’s your prediction for Saturday ??
UTA[/quote]

These lads are the dogs dangleys

I’ve always said that the team who comes 2nd and deserves to go up doesn’t. So please prove me wrong again lads

We have been second twice and not gone up and then gone up in third!! The playoffs need stopping in non-league football.
WHS.

[quote=“WHS” post=70758]We have been second twice and not gone up and then gone up in third!! The playoffs need stopping in non-league football.
WHS.[/quote]

Third time lucky for finishing second and going up then! UTA

Let us hope so, but as I have said the playoffs make no sense in non-league football, no TV money, no Wembley so why do it? Some say it makes an exciting end to the season, in that case, have a 19 team playoff then everyone is involved, or is that too daft an idea even for the people in charge!!
WHS.

Agree entirely WHS. I would like to see play offs removed from every level of football personally. The team in the play offs that have been the best over the whole season are rarely the ones to go up, how can that be right. Hopefully it will be different for us come Saturday, this team more than deserve to get promoted. Us all getting behind them on Saturday cheering loud and proud will help the cause. UTA

We WILL be the EXCEPTION TO THE RULE!! Come on the ALBS!!
WHS.

We surely will. UTA