WITTON BOYS ATHLETIC TEAM

Just trying to piece together some family history. We have got a 12" X 8" very old black and white picture on our wall showing the faces of four lads entitled:

WITTON BOYS ATHLETIC TEAM

SCHOOL BOY CHAMPIONS 1934 

J.HARROP
                                                                       J.HANCOCK           H MILLINGTON
                                                                                         L.BOWDEN

To post their faces on here is way beyond my IT skills!
J.Hancock is of course Josh’s grand dad but I don’t recognise any of the others. Any old Wittoners out there recognise any of the names? SBL

John if poss bring the photo on Saturday, Jim Harrop and Harry Millington used to be members of the RAFA Club in Northwich , and if its the same person Les Bowden was a mate of me dads when he was in the Buffs, theres bound to be one of the “fossils” down at the Club that can have a look aswell, see you Saturday