Witton v Bradford predictions

How do you think we will do on Sat? interesting to note that they beat Blyth in midweek leaving Witton the only team to have lost just one game

Fancy saying that !!! :-X

3-2 to the albion jones, moseley and byrne att 238

Prediction on the gate - 207 (increase on my last prediction)<br><br>Score - 4-1 to the Albion (Moseley (2) and Jones (2)

YAAAAAAAAAWNNNNN!!!..Big fish, little pond…shame you couldn’t swim with the bigger fish last year.<br> If you win it this year you’ll still naff it up next year :-*

Didn’t hear a thing Peter, apart from the details of the loans that have been taken out from the mancheter ‘buisness men’ oh dear oh dear not nice people to deal.

YEAH BUT YOUR COMPANY DIDN’T BALLS IT UP LIKE OURS DID THEY? HENCE WHY THEY DIDN’T GET PAID! EXPLAINING THINGS TO YOU GREEN GIMPS IS SO PAINFUL AT TIMES

Mellor, DUNCAN ROSS have an appalling reputation as a company, so many clubs have bombed them out it is remarkable they are still in business. The work they did was so bad they shouldn’t be paid.<br><br>On the same subject has Stich been payed for all the building work done at the Connet Stadium? - stones and glasshouses come into mind?

I was refering to the people that a VERY high interest loan has been taken out from to pay a certain teams wages until after Christmas, I hope the payments are kept up with

Is this the same Mr Mellor that has strenuously denied being a V@#cs fan for the last 12 months!!!<br>

Absolute gem, what starts as a prediction for the match ends in trouble at t’mill.<br><br> 8)

Why is this a*** hole still allowed to post? surely we’ve got more important things to worry about, he’ll be on about the bloody car park again next (and actually that is one thing he does have a valid point about)