witton v eagle sports

Although i had to work and was unable to watch I am led to bielieve the reserves put in a good performance running out 3 - 0 winners. This will put them 2nd in league with the leaders due at Witton early in December.<br>If anyone watched the game a brief report would be appreciated i am sure the lads woud be grateful.<br>Well done to all concerned.

Slightly confused with this.<br><br>If Jimmy’s posting is correct then great and I’d love to also have some comments as to the match including who scored as I want to have an updated Reserves & Youth page in this Saturday’s Match Programme.<br><br>However the Mid-Cheshire web-site has the match postponed and with no result either in the non-league paper. Also as I have had no results e-mail from the MCL then can someone please CONFIRM one way ot the other.<br><br>Ta<br><br>Chad

Reserves definatley won 3 - 0 have spoke to steve about mid cheshire web site. he will sort it out. Brett says the team where excellent especially strong at back with Jumpy and wardy . Doesnt know who scored !!! but thats why he is a keeper…

Thanks Jimmy, I got the result confirmed and it appears that the league weren’t informed of the score and therefore must have assumed the match was postponed.<br><br>So well done the "Ressies"

Reserves played very well, dominated the team promoted with them last year, a couple of shaky moments in the 1st half - mainly due to a change of formation and introduction of new player lee owens at right back good quick attacking player just needs time to settle in, once steve had his half time talk they were excellent, strong at the back, bright going forward, and some nicely taken goals, brett played very well in the nets, spoke to some eagle players after and they said we were excellent and played very good football, star men ? all played very well defence solid ,but mom : macca, nx best :will, looking forward to the middlewich game :slight_smile:

Well done reserves, nice to see you’ve found that scoring touch at home, keep it up maybe all teams could squeeze in the trophy room this year?