witton v fleetwood.

Played well,good goals,especially from Barrass!<br>Ref absolute idiot,didnt know the rules,made some of the worst decisions ive ever seen.absolute joke,they should of finished with 9 men,just thankful we didnt have anyone seriously injured!<br>Good 3 points tho!

We now have a number in common with Vics, we have gone 8 games unbeaten and they…<br>WHS

Decent enough result - 3 points in the bag, good performance again in poor conditions.<br><br>Have to ask the question as I bet everyone is - how was that not a red card - incredible?<br>Hope the assessor explained the rules to him and the liner.<br><br>One note - poor gate again however I know a few who have been hit by the regular home games we’ve experienced.

Good job Fleetwood brought a few last night, or the gate could of been embarrassing.<br><br>Apart from a 20 minute spell where we did the usual and backed off to our our own 18 yard line, i think we played really well last night. We’ve drawn too many of these sort of games, so it was really good to get the win last night.<br>Chris Gaghan looked quality when he came on, i hope he gets a decent run in the team.<br><br>As for the Ref, what an idiot. The game could of ended up as a full scale riot allowing tackles like that to go unpunished.<br><br>Roll on saturday…

Absolute stormer of a game. I really enjoyed it last night. Good goals, good result; even the dumbo referee didn’t spoil it for me.<br><br>Chris Gaghan was again superb when he came on and turned it round when we were under some pressure.<br><br>If we can keep this up, who knows what can happen…

Great result [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]<br><br>but why was Gaghan on the bench when he has obviously been playing so well [smiley=dunno.gif]…it seems to me that as soon as he starts playing well he gets shoved on the bench [smiley=dunno.gif]

What a cracking game of football that was last night. We played some great stuff 1st half, got the second goal and then withstood some great attacking play from Fleetwood. Their Subs definitely made an impact!<br><br>Then we came on strong last 15 and could have won 4 or 5. Good 3 points.<br><br>After a game like that its a pity that we have to talk about the ref. BUT the tackle by the 4 on MM was nothing short of assault, and its something I havent seen in football since the Italians in the 70s Gentile et al.<br>Which was then followed by a diabolical 2 footed challenge on Gaghan. Both no brainer red cards, and I just don’t know what the referee was thinking off! <br>Apparently hes purchased a Dvd- so would like to think he’ll be man enuff to admit his mistake.<br><br>ONWARDS AND UPWARDS

Find myself agreeing with Andy Chad on this game, especially regarding the referee. Their no6 could also have gone before they scored when he kicked out following a challenge in the middle of the park.<br><br>Overall though I think the key point is that we turned over one of the teams fancied to be in the shake up at the end of the season. Now we have to do that gain to Telford, Hednesford and Marine when we get them at home.<br><br>Thought a number of players could have been MOM and no qualms with Tony Barras - looks commanding and really steady and getting more and more impressed with Bowler. But that’s not to say the other guys aren’t doing their stuff cos I think its happening all over the park at the moment.<br><br>Roll on Saturday!!<br><br>

Last nights match was absolutely fantastic! well done to all the players and the coaching staff as witton gave value for money, every single player gave 110% and it was a joy to watch. <br><br>Its hard to pick out individual players as each and every player wanted the win last night but i have to say that Mike Mosely would have got my man of the match…he never stopped the whole 90 minutes and its great to see him back on form again, but like i say each player was brilliant.<br><br>I would question why bowler was not at full back and gaghan on the wing to begin with? i can only assume that Gaghan was being saved until the 2nd half (which isnt a bad idea - fresh legs) he played very well when he came on.<br><br>Bowler is playing well since he started his loan spell (would be great if we could sign him on).<br><br>Good luck for Saturday boys another 3 points needed and we are more than capable of beating any team in this league.<br><br>

Thanks to all for the updates - invaluable!

I think all has been said already just wanted to add my congrats to the team for an excellent performance (at home for a change) as for man of the match we could have picked anyone out of the team but just thought Barras deserved it for the 15 min spell in the second half when we were put under pressure. Can’t be there on Sat but another performance like that and surely a few more punters will start to come and enjoy the football being played.

thats no probs bill glad to be of assistence.

The team played really well last night and could have had a couple more.<br>You know that the ref has done something wrong when the winning fans give him that much abuse.<br>I don’t know what I am more shocked about: the fact that the Fleetwood players didn’t get sent off or the actual dispicable fouls themselves.<br>Still, back to the players…<br>I thought Peers looked very good in the first half but then faded away in the second, undoubtedly due to the small amount of ball he got.<br>Bowler is looking better every game but his crossing does sometimes leave a bit to be desired.<br>It was good to see both Warlow and Moseley on the score sheet and thay have got to be our best attacking partnership.<br>My one concern at the moment is that the re-signing on loan of Rob Lloyd may disrupt the team if he is put straight into the starting eleven.<br><br>Anyway, roll on Saturday against the third bottom team.

Warlow didn’t score.MM scored 2 the announcer got it wrong [smiley=nono.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif]

[smiley=applause_smiley.gif] Good performance all round, tend to agree tho that Ghagan should have played, although i prefer peers on the right, so id drop spearrit on current form and play bowler at full back, with chris g on the left, but its all about opinions and really only Jim s count, hope connors is ok, but should be ok if rob lloyd is back, also thought mike m was back to his best , worked tirelessly and showed adam w what is required up front. [smiley=banane.gif]

Connors said he was ok and didnt actually want to come off.<br>Kenneedy is also hoping to be fit for Saturday so selection issues for Vinceio maybe!

Just noticed that Fleetwood play Gateshead on Saturday, I would fancy a few quid on that not finishing 11 a side