witton v fleetwood.

noticed that derek is going to the match so neil if you need anyone to do updates iam available contact me on 07877183021. I will available all through the game as i am off work [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif].

lutkie how come you not going to the match mate?

wife is in work and she has the car, have you ever tried to get a bus from northwich to crewe after dark, not easy.

sorry mate didn’t realise you had to travel that far.

i would walk it but iam scared of the dark.

To coin a phrase "I’ve got your number" I will text with updates.<br>As usual assume its 0-0 unless I text otherwise.<br>Team should be about 7ish

Okay, Lutkie will you be donating the ?8 you would have spent to the fundraising effort?

sorry to say but the 8 quid has been spent on belgium friend of mine called stella .

That’s what we want at Witton CHAD a really good supporter like Lutkie_92<br>It looks like we will have to rely on the regular subscribers [smiley=ranting.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif]

tonites team is as follows<br>harrison<br>bowker<br>brownhill<br>pritch<br>barrass<br>spearitt<br>alex brown<br>connors<br>moseley<br>warlow<br>peers<br><br>subs jones gaghan ally brown

len 2 cans gone 6 to go. ;D

one nil to albion tony barrass farpost header from a mark peers free kick [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

Burscough 6-1 up against Kendal at half time!!! :o

half time witton 1 fleetwood 0

2-0 warlow goalmouth scramble. One from from training ground i believe. [smiley=cheezy.gif]

witton 2 fleetwood 1: close range under the keeper

3-1 mike moseley from gaghan centre. att 220

finished witton 3 fleetwood 1 a good night work by the boys and a good night off work by me but all me stella is gone.

Well done lads, up to 5th with a game on Hednesford and Whitby, and 2 on Marine.<br><br>Burscough finished 8-2 [smiley=dunno.gif]

just for those who care vics beat stockport 2-1. a derby to look foward to than, good night god bless hic.