Witton v Frickley

Witton 1 - 0 Frickley<br><br>Scorer: G Jones<br><br>It was an exciting game but we had the better of it.<br><br>Team: Kennedy King Spearitt Pritchard Ness Peers<br> Field Magire Moseley G Jones Graghan<br><br>Att. 301

Really enjoyed the game today I thought that the whole team worked hard the fans were up for it and the team looked to be really enjoying themselves, Well done to Jim and the lads ;D

Agreed the team are looking so much better since the journey men have gone, however feet and ground comes to mind there is a long way to go

Well done to all, a very very good result and a performance that got an ovation from everyone, when was the last time that happened?

They got an ovation at Matlock and Lincoln!<br>Seriously though everyone behind the goal and round the tunnel were applauding the side off. <br><br>Don’ think you can underestimate what a big win that was - up to 4th in the league and we looked as good if not better than 2nd place but crucially got the 3 points.<br><br>Next Saturday will be tough but if we can keep applying ourselves in that manner we’ll be turning in some good results and have a good season - well done to all - AGAIN! I seem to be posting the same praises each week! Brill aint it! [smiley=banane.gif]

Great result for Jim and the boys.<br>We were the better team by a distance.<br>It’s right we should keep our feet on the ground but that was not a one off in terms of attitude,application and skillful play.<br>We deserve our position and I’m optimistic about next week, if you consider our away record so far and look at the confidence throughout the team.<br>Yesterday’s result gives us a head start for next week.<br>Everyone played well but for my MOM, Mark Peers, his <br>first touch is excellent and he always creates something,<br>and he’s always smiling!

Didnt think they played the best football this season but beat them on effort and determination. for that i say it was good team performance. Mark Peers for man of the match i don’t agree at times his crossing was poor although he didn’t put his head down and was always an outlet. my men of the match were pritch and spearritt both were solid. in my opinion they are forming the best partnership since edey and mcneilis. Who made the last ditch tackle at the end? couldnt tell from the other side ground.

moment of the match has to be pritch’s back heel. just like watching brazil.

Back 5 excellent, midfield worked really hard and very creative possibly missed connors strength and aggression, strikers ran hard and looked a good pair, griff jones looking much sharper now, showed good pace, my mom was peers, always a threat and now working very hard, all in all a great team show against strong opposition, fans were really appreciative of the effort and the result - as said before thats how to increase gates ? the ONLY way. [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]