witton v prescott

nil nil at half time

Bit of a disappointing afternoon, although that must be a good thing when we go into every game expecting to win it!<br><br>Still thought we were the better side and had the better chances.<br>Didn’t think anything really "ran" for us today. Unsure about the officials although it wasn’t their fault we missed the chances we did.<br><br>Was a point a reasonable result in the end given we had 10 men and Connors had gone off injured?<br>

Just read the above post - give the lads a chance it wasn’t 4-0 but we aint going to do it every week!<br><br>Teams are going to come and sit deep and defend - thats a compliment to the type of side we are and the position we now occupy. <br>At least we came away with a point - they all count!

Poor game today by our standards, never mind its always going to be hard against such a defensive minded team. I dont think I have seen such a poor display by a team visiting us this year, Whitby were bad but Prescott you do take the prize so far. They came with a game plan and took away a point, I suppose they were the winners today with all the injuries that we have sustained. Does anyone know of the seriousness of Liam McGuire injury? How about Connors, will we have a fit team for Tuesday. The Crewe lads didnt do themselves justice today, seems Maynard can`t finish, has been the case for a few games now.

Jesus is alive! He wears grey and strolls about in goal!

He must have been a JCB driver in his day job he spent that long digging up the pitch

Sorry to keep on about it but seems Prescot are well pleased with that performance: All they did was kick the ball as far up the field as possible, see a line from their match report.<br>"Manager Andy Gray declared himself well-pleased with his team’s performance against a side who a currently fourth in the league. The point that was earned was on the back of a tremendous defensive and midfield display. If that display was good enough for them then they must lack serious ambition???