Witton v Prescott

I was absolutely gutted - nothing else to say really except good luck to Prescot and to the supporters behind the goal - there are times when the team really needs you and Saturday was one of those days!

Gutted! When heard about the result i couldnt believe it! but never mind there is always the trophy! and lets be honest the prize money in that isnt too bad either for a club like us! Anyway, concentration on the league and lets consolidate our position! Come on Witton!

Had a feeling this might happen before the game its always harder to play a team whom your expected to beat handsomely. Full marks to Prescot they deserved it you can’t argue with the effort they put in even though the winning goal was a little lucky. I feel several of our players did not really turn up on Saturday and I hope we get this game out of our system very quickly and get up for it against Ilkeston on Sayturday,

Prescot have been drawn at home to Guiseley next round.
Does anyone if we’ll have a game that Saturday the 29th now we’re out,like a rearranged league game?

I expect there will be a league game re arranged - 10 other Uni prem sides went out on Saturday, (unless we are the odd one out!)

Ashton United away on the 29th

Oh joy… :frowning:

[color=green][/color] ;D YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD THE SENCE TO KEEP HOLD OF MOSES !!! HE SCORED A CRACKER FOR US ON SATURDAY EVEN THOUGH WE LOST

MOSES FOR PRIME MINISTER !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

I would have loved to have kept Moseley but Moses??? Not sure who he is! You’re welcome to our actual rejects though… Connors, Jones, Clegg (see he got sent off again at the weekend) etc. ;D

Moses parted the Red Sea Greg, would be useful as a playmaker!!! ;D

I see Worsnop had a shocker for you boys at the weekend (gave away a penalty after he forgot how to kick a ball) QUALITY!!!

Yes I would have liked to have kept Moseley also, but Clegg, Connors, Griff Jones, Gaghan etc DELETED

I hope you enjoy finishing mid table in Div 1 north, how long will it take for you lot to realise Phillips is clueless?