WITTON v PRESTATYN

if anyone is coming down to watch the friendly with Prestatyn Town the ground can be found on Bastion Road Prestatyn.
If you are coming down on the A548 Coast road from Queensferry, when you get into prestatyn you will see a Texaco garage on your left hand side,and a Tertorial Army Base opposite,at the Traffic lights(which is right on top of Texaco garage)turn right,and the ground can be found at the top on right hand side.There is A pay and display car park on the left hand side of the road.(traffic wardens do operate on car park)so dont forget to pay and display.

29 days to go now ( can’t wait ) .B)

They are in the welsh premier this season

yes Prestatyn have been promoted to the Welsh Premier League this season:)

Bring 'em on ! 24 days to go.:cheer:

Heard a rumour today that this game is off, but would be replaced by a game, possibly against Alsager. We would know for definite if we had a secretary like GE.

Come on Graham, please re-think, you’ much to important to us to bow down to emails from ex directors.

Thatched, Nigel confirmed this afternoon that we will play away at Alsager on the Saturday and not at Prestatyn as originally planned.

Nige is currently putting the final pre-season jigsaw pieces in place, certainly all of the early pre-season fixtures will be away from home whilst work takes place on the pitch. At this stage we are still hoping to face a Manchester City XI at home and there is hope for a further high profile opponent to be confirmed.

The campaign includes a schedule of saturday training sessions in addition to competitive matches.

Unfortunately many clubs end up changing games to fit in with other things during pre-season and as such some changes are expected. Rest assured the gaffer has a very solid campaign in place.

Regards the comment regarding GE, my thoughts remain the same, it is not about the directors that used to be here it is about those that can/will move us forward. I personally want and hope that GE will be part of that group. His absence is without doubt a major loss.

its a shame that pre season friendlis have had to be changed but not a big deal,we wil still be up to offer our support for this new season,with the possibility of two new supporters joing me and Chrisfrom Wales :slight_smile: they will be my son in law John,and my 18mth old Grand son Thomas.