Witton v Runcorn

Sorry-Steve Davis. Entertain us with your witty repertoire.

Its called banter we could drone on about the match but everything that needs saying has been said and everyone is of the same volition-so lighten up.<br> ;D

o sh#t, i thought i was talkin about the match.<br> by the way young chad, i had to explain to your minder in town today, that i had not insulted you. [smiley=dunno.gif] asif i would. ::)<br><br><br>vous les jeunes posent de [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif]

Been working away 4 a while…see cj still talks ****, if he knows that much about the team ,he would no Kingy has moved on…and by the looks of things he,s given up on this season >:( come on give the lads a chance… so we,ve lost a few…we cant win them all… ??? dont say its paper talk coz you always say you praise the lads …may be you do…but next posting you SHOOT them down… 8)

ok i dont think i need to lighten up, also i dont come on here to entertain (i didnt re-alise thats what you were doing - thanks for making that clear)<br><br>Sorry if anyone took offence can we close the matter now.

no offence taken c.o.t.a, its just a bit of fun between me and a (jeune vandale) [smiley=cheezy.gif]<br><br>roll on guisley, i think.? [smiley=dunno.gif]

Guiseley please Tonee! Before we get stick from their fans about spelling again!<br><br>Looking forward to a rare "home" game!!!

thanks for your correction, Guiseley it is then. ;D<br><br>Looking forward to a rare "home" game!!! <br><br> :o :o

yep role on saturday 3 points needed!!!