Witton v Vauxhall

If we get on a good run now, then who knows what we can acheive this season. Especially when we get Alex Brown back.<br><br>The likes of Ferriby went out yesterday, so it highlights what a good performance yesterday was from our team. Attendance of 308 is not too bad either - would be good to see the same people turning out next Saturday too (minus the Vauxall fans of course!!).

Yesterday was terrific indeed-we know we are capeable of it despite missing pretty influencial players in midfield.<br>No real comments on the game-just deserved the win. (thats doesn’t mean I’m moaning I just can’t think of anything poor about it really!)<br><br>the drum is superb, but it does help when the fans join in aswell. Hopefully they’ll all turn up again next week for the league game when call me picky but witton will actually get the full ?8!Anyway lets hope with a couple of other things planned for next sat there will be a 300+ close attendance.<br><br>Finally just 6 teams in our league left in the FA Cup - 2 of them have replays, thats not a bad showing already by my estimation.<br><br>All eyes on the draw!

Reports of Neil downing a celebratory bottle of Babycham are yet to be confirmed…

We were superb.<br>The drum was great and added a boost to the atmosphere.<br>Their keeper should be praised for not reacting to the banter, but it was the funniest keeper baiting I’ve heard.<br>The massed Witton choir singing Hi-Ho should be recorded for posterity.<br>There was nothing malicious in what went on.<br>How many bookings did that ref make, and how many of those were justified?

For all the fans wishing to watch the video replay including lots of hi-ho’s it’ll be shown in the social club on Thursday at 9pm.<br><br>Definitely worth a pint in the club…<br><br>GE<br>

Typical the first Saturday I cant get off work and they have a blinder!<br><br>So Chuffed for Jim and the Lads<br><br>Roll on Saturday ;D

Well said Stu :D<br>Brilliant game and best atmosphere for ages.Cant wait for tomorrow now,hopefully quite a few will be going Marine!

[smiley=applause_smiley.gif]<br><br>Great game, great result, great atmosphere, love the drum, altogether got a real buzz out of Saturday!<br><br>Let’s face it, we were playing a team from a higher league, missed loads of chances, got few favours from the officials, didn’t get much luck … and we still won 3-0!!!<br><br>How good is that?<br><br>Bring on Farsley!<br>

Yeah a cracking result by the boys, thought Barras was outstanding I think he will really come into his own over the winter period, his experience will be vital when we play on the boggy pitches and against the physical teams in the league. <br>Think Farsley at home is pritty good draw, could have been a lot worse. I think we do have a genuine chance this year of making the 1st round proper. <br>Heaven knows its been long enough since we were there.