Worksop Town vs Witton Albion

[smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] Excellent proformance …LADS and GAFFER… [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif]…FULLY deserved result…even with the changes to the team…just proves we,ve got a desent squad this time round…keep it going [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

Just my point Bee jay for the first time in ages we have quality players to step in when we have to make changes all credit to the manager for that.

Just read the report of the game on Worksops web site looks like we were lucky to win, and they were all over us.

As is said by worksop supporters elsewhere we deserved the win, officials at worksop are getting a lot of stick over recent results and I think that report was made through rose tinted glasses trying to save something from the result!<br><br><br>

quote:<br><br>well done for today’s win, you wanted it more than we did and deserved it. good luck in next round and rest of season. we may pass each other !! <br>that maybe the result some of us wanted!!!

Fabulous result and preformance. Incredible reaction from the Worksop fans at the end as Neil says. To be congratulated out the ground with best wishes, I had to remind myself I was still in Worksop.<br>As for the next round, I too would prefer a lower league side perhaps Rossendale, Goole, Dunston or Thornaby, depending on replays. There’s not many teams left. Looking at yesterday’s results there’s a lot of teams at our level or Conference North who have won through. We can only hope for a home draw. As long as we don’t get Barrow away! :stuck_out_tongue:

Think I’ll stay away from the FA Cup this season!! May make the trip to Wembley though when we get there.<br><br>Well done guys - gutted to have missed it but it made the champagne go down so much easier when I got the final score!!<br><br>Unfortunately I’ll miss Harrogate too. <br><br> >:(