Worksop Town vs Witton Albion

Half Time Score: WORKSOP TOWN 0 WITTON ALBION 0<br><br>Team changes for today Gary Pinch replacing Jordan King and Danny Byrne in for Mark Peers.

Latest Score WORKSOP TOWN 0 WITTON ALBION 1.<br>Ben Jones.

Won 1-0 what a fantastic result!!! [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] Well done to everyone, players and management a very happy man here being stuck at work suddenly dosen’t seem so bad

Excellent result lads, brilliant effort.

fantastic !!! you`ve just won me ?75

[smiley=applause_smiley.gif]<br><br>great result , cant wait to read the match report, well done to everyone, and to put cream on the cake the reserves won 1-0 at poulton vics in the cheshire cup ? vics were one of the favourites to win it, a great performance by the team who worked there socks off against an older and more physical team .<br><br>A great day all round I think.<br><br>cmon WITTON [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif]

:wink: :wink: :wink: ;D ;D ;D ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile:

Just got back from Worksop, what a result.<br>A long time since I remember a result that people will read in the paper and will stand out like that one does.<br>Worksop were poor yes but still away from home to a team a league above us, is a fantatstic achievement. Throw in that prize money and what a superb day all round.<br><br>Lets have a home draw though monday and get a good gate at home!

Yippppeeeeeeee !!! sorry still on a high [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=cheezy.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=cheezy.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=cheezy.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=cheezy.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=cheezy.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=cheezy.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

Yes its still sinking in!<br>Given the way we beat Farsley and now this and a promising league position maybe we’ll start to see the gates improve a little!<br>The reaction of the players at the final whistle was rather good to see aswell!<br>to coin a phrase - "SHOW ME THE MONEY!"

Looking forward to hearing more details Neil, players reaction too, I hope the crowds start to improve soon this manager and group of players certainly deserve it a shame the next game is away, fingers crossed for a good draw on Monday, can’t decide what I want an easy tie to give us a good chance of the 4th round or a big game large crowd etc a tie against our neighbours the way they are playing could end up being a full house!

i`ve not been this excited since my last sexual experience !!! oh dear anyone got any tissues? ;D ;D :o :o :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Didn’t think you could remember that far back !!!

Very professional performance. Credit to the players and particularly the gaffer for doing his homework on Worksop.<br>Excellent team performance - my MOM: Tom Spearritt, followed closely by Andy Lee.<br><br>An excellent day.<br><br>GE<br>

Really pleased with todays performance!<br>We really took the game to a very poor team with an appaling support. With a crowd of 348 you would have expected much more noise from the home fans.<br>?3750 plus a place in the next round of the world’s biggest club competition is brilliant!<br>Come on the Albion ;D ;D ;D

my money is on a derby against the ex squatters in the next round. well done lads great result.

Amazingly we were actually clapped out the ground by a loadof Worksop fans and congratulated by some others! Yes my Jaw hit the floor!<br><br>I’ll briefly describe the goal it came from an excellent left wing cross from Andy Lee which went over MM and their defender for Ben Jones to head down and into the goal at the far post - rather wild celebrations follwed!<br><br>As for the final whistle, the players all came toward the fans applauding them, they also looked rather pleased with the result!<br><br>MOM for me erm Jones as lively as ever, Lee very impressive, Lally didnt give the ball away and Pritch was solid as well as the aforementioned players.<br><br>Personally a lower league side at home (no chickens counted I remember winsford) would be my pick - we can go further yet and there is bigger money to be had in the later rounds.

Congratulations to all.<br>A great day out in classic cup style.<br>One superb goal capped a dominating performance by<br>the Albion.<br>It’s a shame the Worksop faithful couldn’t work up a bit of enthusiasm and atmosphere even before it became apparent they were second best.<br>My Man of the Match is Andy Lee for providing a constant<br>threat and providing a match winning cross for Ben to finish with his usual class.<br>Can’t make Tuesday so good luck to all and keep up the unbeaten away form.<br>

I wonder if the local press will finally give us a bit of credit or will will still be treated as the poor relations. great result Albion onward and upward!!!

[smiley=applause_smiley.gif]FANTASTIC COUPLE OF RESULTS CHAPS!<br>A site of good news what a pleasant change!<br>Prescot Tuesday and a club that you can watch the game from-Could be messy me thinks!!!<br>