Your expectations for this season...

Club Shop. To show how much I love Witton for every tenner put into the Donation thermometer on here I will refrain from posting for one week. jonnyamery, Robbo, now is the chance to shut me up, if only for a while!!
WHS.

My views similar to Mario Kempes so long as we are competitive and enjoy our football ill be happy this season any more = bonus, if we can bring in 2-3 players to develop as well for next season would be nice too, good luck pritch and the lads

Thought it would be interesting to bring this old thread up so we can see how we thought this season would go…
A top 10 finish would of suited most but a few rightly predicted a play off spot.
Whatever happens tonight this team have done ever so well to be where we are today, if we get beat tonight please stay behind and applaud the lads, sing your hearts out tonight and as a supporter give the team 100%

PS we now have the one thing wrong at the club sorted, thanks to Andy & Sue a decent pint is what you now get in the social club :slight_smile:

See u tonight folks UTA

Isn’t it great to read those old blogs, one thing for sure we are all proud of our club. WHS. :clap