AFC Telford United vs. Witton Albion

Witton team:<br><br>Worsnop, Spearritt, Hockenhull, Pritchard, Barras, Gaghan, Alex Brown, Mark Jones, Moseley, Warlow, Peers.<br><br>Subs: Brownhill, Hendricks-Hamilton, Alistair Brown.

Latest Score: AFC TELFORD UNITED 0 WITTON ALBION 0.<br><br>Mike Moseley sent off for an off the ball incident.

Latest Score: AFC TELFORD UNITED 0 WITTON ALBION 0.<br><br>Chris Gaghan hit the woodwork.

Latest Score: AFC TELFORD UNITED 0 WITTON ALBION 1.<br><br>Adam Warlow’s shot in off the post following a great ball from Alex Brown.

Half Time Score: AFC TELFORD UNITED 0 WITTON ALBION 1.

Latest Score: AFC TELFORD UNITED 1 WITTON ALBION 1.

Albion Substitution: Mark Peers replaced by Alistair Brown.

Latest Score: AFC TELFORD UNITED 2 WITTON ALBION 1.

Albion Substitution: Darren Hockenhull replaced by Liam Brownhill.

Albion Substitution: Chris Gaghan replaced by Tristan Hendricks-Hamilton.

afc telford 3 witton 1

final score 3-1

Latest Score: AFC TELFORD UNITED 3 WITTON ALBION 1.

Full Time Score: AFC TELFORD UNITED 3 WITTON ALBION 1.

Sad, sending off obviously crucial. In my case it is" Flu" 1 WHS 0. Just got out of bed to get result, off back now.<br>WHS

Poor old Mikey Mosely. Ref was a joke.<br>Get 3 poimts at home on Sat an its all ok again

Disappointing to say the least - not to have come away with something from the game. With 10 men a superb performance and looked every bit as good as Telford for most of the match.<br>Would like to know exactly what happen with MM (rumourded to be a stamp/kick off the ball - how come no one in the ground (and they don’t exactly have one man and a dog do they) appeal for it? If he did though why??? Like I say no one seemed to know for sure.<br><br>Here’s link to the Telford board - have a look at the thread about our game - heaps of praise for the best footballing side etc etc <br><br>http://www.buckschat.co.uk/&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Not much else to say - 7 points isnt a bad return, playing like we are we’re certainly in with a shop - marathon not a sprint folks.

Personally i thought you were the better side even with 10 men but hey thats the way it goes it will happen to us sometime i am sure.

good performance did v.v well with 10 men should of had a pen at the end ??? but not the best ref ever

You guys have got a good footballing team and IMO deserved something from the game. If you keep your side together then you’ll definately be there or thereabouts come the end of the season.<br><br>I saw the sending off incident … the Witton guy kicked / tripped Dean Craven off the ball (about 20 yards away from the action). Unfortunately it was only about 10 feet away from the ref! No idea why he did it but the ref had little option. If he’d have booked the Witton guy then what would he have put in the report to justify just a booking?<br><br>Even with 10 men you guys were more composed and played the better footie.<br><br>Hey ho, I’ll stop rambling. Good luck for the rest of the season (apart from when Telford come up to your place ;)).