Announcement

[quote]
Some of us still remember one of the most devious, spiteful, and unforgiveable votes ever to come from the Drill Field one fateful day around 25 years ago. That is reason enough for some of the more thoughtful Witton fans to eternally hate Northwich Victoria. Nothing we do, short of hammering the final nail into your coffin, will ever compensate for what Northwich did to Witton at that time. Yes, you’re wondering what it was, aren’t you? Well ask one of your older fans who was around then, and see if he holds his head in shame. He should do.
[/quote]<br><br>You need a lesson in maths. The year was 1969,by my reckoning 35 years ago, Vics voted against witton entering the NPL along with many other clubs. If you are suggesting that Vics were responsible for witton failing to progress then you r accepting that at the time Vics were more significant and important hence our vote as a leading non-league club was regonised and very valid. It’s nice to think we were in control of you, the only difference 35 years later is that NVFC are even more prominant,significant and important - even when we groundshare at your ground our fixtures come out first and yours are fitted around ours!! Your like a boil on the backside to VICS, and your snide little tricks of killing us off hav’nt worked (pre Vics groundshare fans meeting!!, witton fans in other capacities!) I also understand you were totally untrustworthy when we approached you before you went into administration!! witton and trust simply arn’t conducive. NVFC are and always will be the number one club in mid cheshire for as long as we all live.<br> We cannot wait to move back home, unfortunately the groundshare has brought Vics closer to witton, BUT only in an off the field sense. On the pitch we are light years apart. NFVC 4EVER.

Big Green - never was there a truer saying than ‘Ignorance is bliss’ !

[quote]
You need a lesson in maths. The year was 1969,by my reckoning 35 years ago, Vics voted against witton entering the NPL along with many other clubs.[/quote]<br>You’re thinking along the right lines but get the calculator out and try again. Move on a few years. And don’t come back to me claiming that the NPL was formed in 1969. I know it was.<br><br>[quote]the only difference 35 years later is that NVFC are even more prominant,significant and important[/quote]<br>Northwich are less prominent, significant, and important now than they were 20-odd years ago. It’s surprising how the phrase "Conference minnows" rolls so easily off the tongue now when spoken in relation to Northwich Victoria. Try it. On the aggregated form of the past few seasons you are mid table in the Conference North.<br>

Conference minnows- what a joke you are!! 26 years membership, we’re one of the most respected clubs in the league, as we are told many times on our travels. Leigh rmi and Canvey are Conference minnows, we amy not have the biggest suppoer at the moment but WAIT until the VS is open and we move back home. THE GREEN ARMY WILL BE RE-UNITED ALONG WITH MANY NEW FANS WHO WANT TO WATCH A DECENT LEVEL OF FOOTBALL.<br>If we’re Conference minnows you are unibond minnows. Enough said, now concentrate on getting more than 232 against the top of the league!!.

Decent level of football. They would go watch Accrington or Macclesfield instead. Your gonna be the same as the rest when you move to the VS. A big ground with no fans in it and thats presuming it ever gets finished.<br><br> Topic Over its getting boring now with Nicky Young & Victorian coming on here but too ashamed to admit it.