BEN JONES

now now ladies lets calm down, lets not get our knickers in a twist! i was just askin a couple of reasonable questions. so mr.chairman what do you intend on doing with the 5000 pounds reward for beating harrogate town?? im sure everyone would like to know. i think you need a word with Debbie, she knows more than you think, oops i wasnt supposed to say that!

Exclusive,<br><br>You’ve obviously had a very boring couple of days, perhaps you should request a different shift pattern…like off here<br><br>Normal people,<br><br>Where are these loons coming from? Does Mellor have a love child?

ok, exclusive… i wasn’t going to bother myself, but here goes. if you want to ask questions of our chairman please come along to the next forum at WP. i’m sure we’d all be delighted to meet you.<br><br>the chairman isn’t in the habit of discussing club policy on here (and nor should he) especially with any young numpty that hides behind anonymity on a open site.<br><br>what makes me think you won’t show? ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile:

[quote]also, i would like to add a further comment- Lincoln City seem interested in Ben, what can we as a club do to prevent this move? League 2 football is tempting aswell as being a huge career move. i come to know Ben has a family and wants to settle down, witton cant support that but the prospect of joining and playing for Licoln City can. to support your family you need to be financially stable, playing for witton…well it speaks for itself, are the club doing enough??

Debbie sweetie, what would you do? lets keep it civilised please[/quote]<br><br><br>Come and have a chat with me face to face at Radcliffe, love, and I’ll tell you what I know.<br><br><br>

Debbie my dear i would but i think id end up seducing you

What a Cupid Stunt this guy is. <br><br>Just ban him from here. He is clearly not interested in Witton. Just another soon to be Homeles Vics inbreed.

This "exclusive" is full of himself and full of sh*t ,which sums him up!

the club and new manager jim vincent can announce that Ben Jones will be released as soon as they recieve news from any club and where he decides to go.

come on people we gota make him stay

Exclusive, i hear that 7 days will be put on a couple of players shortly, if it hasnt happened already.<br><br>Ben will be one of them, i think he’ll decide to go shortly, i hear Jerry Maguire is his agent… ‘show me the money’<br><br> :wink: :wink:

thats right ‘show me the money’ !! i dont think the club are doing or can do enough to persuade him stay

THIS IS GETTING REALLY BORING NOW. EITHER PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Who knows there may be other factors other than money involved as well!

maybe there is, but why do people find it so hard to believe that a player is leaving the club, not like its never happened before!<br>

prick, sorry i mean pritch do u know anything about football and how to run a club? i think u should just deal with it

hi all, theres been alot of speculation about Ben Jones around our club, so i thought id watch him play. he is a well all rounded player with bags of talent and i think he would be an instant success with city

witton albion or LINCOLN CITY? not 2hard to decide is it

we welcome u Ben

Neil im with you. this is all getting abit much. i think Ben should just leave! he is causing a real stir. i love the club but Ben is trouble, sell him!

before anyone else replies to this crap boring thread - all the last postings by different users are actually the same person.<br><br>attention seeking perhaps?<br>