BEN JONES

what a mong of a thread<br><br>just delete it and ban the oik<br><br>heres to rommow [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

Ben Jones has been dropped for todays game

and will shortly leave the club

u will all see

exlusive / lincolncity4life et al<br><br>Stop posting ridiculous numbers of short messages which should be placed in one posting. Your childish attention seeking does you no credit. If you wish to post, do so properly.<br><br>Any further improper use of this board in this way will result in the postings being deleted.

i am very disappointed in the clubs handling of the current Ben Jones situation. did’nt i say he would be dropped and he is now transfer listed. i plead with you be reasonable, treat the player with the respect he deserves. thank you

EXCLUSIVE, ?<br><br>YOU TALK RUBBISIH, BEN WASNT DROPPED, HE REPORTED ON SATURDAY UNFIT TO PLAY AND WAS SEEN AT THE GROUND LIMPING, MAYBE THIS IS POLITICAL AND HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE CUP TIED ? AND HE DOES WANT TO LEAVE ( LINCOLN AND HARROGATE ARE RUMOURED ), BUT WITTON CERTAINLY DO NOT WANT HIM TO GO, BUT IF HE DOES GO THEN SO BE IT, WE WILL MOVE ON AND REPLACE HIM, NO PLAYER IS BIGGER THAN THE CLUB !<br><br>LIKE YOU I HOPE HE STAYS, HES A VERY GOOD PLAYER BUT DONT DRAG THE CLUBS REPUTATION DOWN WITH YOUR INCORRECT POSTINGS WE DONT WANT HIM TO LEAVE SUPPORTERS OR MGR [smiley=nono.gif] !!

i think that the way poor ben has been treated is disgusting he has cum 2this club n givin his all n 4that idiot 2say he didnt play cos he would be cup tied is not fare at all even if lincoln,harrogate do want him he is not the type of person that would fake injury u need 2show him alot more respect if u want him 2 say cos the way things r going he will definetley b leavin giv the lad the support he is owed

Ben Jones has left the club and signed for Lincoln City. <br><br>Thankyou for your hard work Ben. Sorry to see you go, but I wish you every success in the future. <br><br>may even see you on the telly soon! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nothing on the lincoln city website as yet about his departure.

Ben Jones (nor anyone else for that matter) has not (and I repeat NOT) been released from Witton Albion FC. And, other than a fellow Unibond Premier Division club, no other team has put in the required 7 days notice for Ben Jones.<br><br>I trust this stops the rumours.<br><br>GE<br>

As Debbie will be able to confirm the above post was not from me I have not seen Ben

Thanks Graham - hopefully people will only trust such postings from a reliable source.

ben jones has left the club and will not play another game for the club. andy lee is also on his way out this is due to jim vincent, he is forcing them out. if i am wrong i will not post any more comments on this site

perhaps with such vast knowledge of the club, you should at least know the managers correct name !!!

As I think Mike posted elsewhere this exclusive is the same as Lincoln city 4 life and another member-ie the one who agreed with me that we should get rid of him! (Did I ever say that-No!)<br>

"As I think Mike posted elsewhere this exclusive is the same as Lincoln city 4 life and another member-ie the one who agreed with me that we should get rid of him! (Did I ever say that-No!) "<br>To clarify a point I believe that "me" is "you" Neil, not to be confused with ME which is me ?<br>

:'(<br><br>Sad to say ben has left the club, but it is with regret on both sides, ben cannot drive and lives in Harrogate, since andy lee left ( who helped ben with lifts ) then he has found it difficult to get to witton, harrogate have put 7 days notice i understand and it is expected he will join them, we are looking at several options for replacing Ben, but im sure Jim will get the right player and that mike mossely as usual can step up to provide the goals we need.<br>Note for al the critics out there Ben was not forced out ! Witton tried to help and wanted to keep him but circumstances left Ben & Witton with little option.<br><br>good luck Ben - except when you play us ! :wink:

Just to clarify:<br><br>Ben Jones remains on a NPL form for Witton Albion.<br><br>Also:<br><br>Andy Lee has been released today.<br>Chris Gaghan has been signed on a month’s loan from NVFC.<br><br>GE<br>

?Sorry to hear BEN has moved on… :(. he,s done a great job 4 us…scored some great goals as well…from his first at Farsley Celtic ?to ?his last, in the game last saturday…good luck BEN IN YOUR FUTURE IN FOOTBALL… 8) ?(just proves whispers are true somtimes )…good luck to the lads 4 tomorrows game…