CHRISTMAS CHARITY GAME - WITTON FANS v V*CS FANS

Looking for some Prizes for the Half-time draw at the Charity match.

Have 1 bottle of whiskey so far ( Cheers Andy Chad )

Another couple of bottles would suffice and maybe a teddy bear or suchlike.

Cheers

Eli I have a couple from the “witton fund” which we can use. I also have the draw tickets.

Any other contributions welcome however!

I’ll bring a bottle or two of wine with me.

I’ll bring a bottle

Cheers in no particular order - Neil,Vi8 and Dodger:)

I didn’t say it would be full:laugh: :laugh:

am i needed in thsi game or??

Can i put an appeal out please…we require the loan of approx 4 Witton ties for this game, if anybody could help out please?

I’ve got the video camera sorted, could just do with a couple of volunteers to do the ‘Jeremy Beadle’ bit through out the morning.

Just a few of the details for those playing in the game.

We can get into the stadium from 10 so i suggest we meet there at 9.50am

A few of us are meeting at McDonalds at 9ish. (proper athletes!)

Dress code is as last year - shirt and Witton tie.

It’s £10 each to cover any expenses. Anything left over will go to St Lukes.

Once again we have got Barclays tops to warm-up in, which i will bring along. (i dished a few out on Sunday, so please don’y forget these!!)

As many of us as possible will be heading out into Northwich after the game, i’d say we should be in town for 4pm as we’ll have a few at Middlewich first to thank them for their hospitality!!

Remember; not too much turkey and booze over Xmas!!!

Robbo

I will give you a £50.00 cash prize, as well as the £50.00 donation I promised to the charity. Hope it helps I will see you on the day.

Stuart.

Stu, that’s fantastic. Make sure you come and introduce youself to the boys before the game.

I will mate, may have a few more prizes yet, I dont know, at the moment Im trying to land a nice sponser for WAFC, and I think im 99% there, but your money is in the bag my friend and very worthy of it. I only live round the back of middlewiches ground so I will be there early, very early.

Oh can I just say F**k the v*cks.

See you at warrington, or on sunday, dont worry I will make my self known.

Cheers

Stuart

Cheers Stu - maybe we can use the £50 cash as one of the raffle prizes ?

Is it on ?

How about a night game with 7:45pm ko?:unsure:

I see on their forum they are trying to claim Prew as one of their players.

The fact that he has played more games for Witton Supporters and is a Wittoner surely means that they have one of our players playing for them.

It’s a shame the game didn’t go ahead as i know everyone was up for it.

Having had a look at the comments posted by their “fans” on the V*cs forum, their attitude is disappointing and surprising, especially seeing as their team was mostly ringers last year (Crawford??)

However, what I came across from one of our own players and fans was really disappointing and an insult to the match, to Robbo and the work he puts in.

What was written is as follows:
“As much as I hate to say it (and I know its a while after the event but I felt the need to comment) VOTV you do make a good point. I never knew until now Nigel Deeley showed up to play in that match. I’ll tell you something. I’m a Wittoner now moved to Manchester go home and away regardless. Have travelled to every single away game (league and cup) and only missed one home match due to work. I travelled up from Manchester for 2 out of 3 of the Supporters team training sessions being told i was involved originally for this match and was excluded from the squad having played twice already at 11 a side for Witton supporters (Thats once more than Nigel Deeley aswell - FACT!!). I was told it was because I didn’t participate last year and it meant more to those that had. So did Mr Deeley play last year? This game has been as much about one team getting one over on the other as it has about charity I’m afraid”

I am disgusted that anyone would take that attitude.

• Danny, are you aware that Nigel’s association with Witton Albion exceeds your time on this earth? Have a bit of respect. We want to get as many people to attend as possible to boost the coffers and as much of an acting superstar as you think you are, Nigel’s name is a much bigger draw than yours. Robbo probably got a bit sick of you demanding to play and I don’t blame him.

• To suggest that Robbo’s prime motivation to make this match a success is to get one over Vics rather than give something back to a cause which has offered his family invaluable support in the past is an outrageous suggestion.

The fact that ALL of your comments are so wide of the mark shows that you actually know very little. Would you care to explain your comments and the reason for this attitude or will you do the sensible thing and apologise to Mark at the earliest opportunity?

To be fair to Danny, judging by his other comments regarding the first team, he is obviously new to the game of football and as a result doesn’t really know his 'arris from his elbow.

i never demand to play i was text about the game hence y i attended training an hour drive each way just to play in that game. A vics fan pointed out that nige shouldnt be taking the place of another fan which i agreed with. I apologise to Mark and anybody i upset but as u can appreciate i wasnt happy at the time when nige had been asked to play. Sorry.