Farsley vs Witton

There will be live updates here tonight for those who can’t make the match.<br> [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

Over in Kansas City at the moment, so will be eagerly watching for updates.<br><br>Come on the Albion [smiley=applause_smiley.gif]

Every break I take from my work I will be checking on the score. We CAN do it, we ARE good enough, so come on the Albs!!!<br>WHS

[quote] We CAN do it, we ARE good enough,WHS[/quote]<br><br><br>I beg to differ

jackp if the game goes to extra time will your mummy and daddy let you stay up so late.

Witton team<br><br>Worsnop, Bowler, Brownhill, Spearritt, Barras, Peers, Lloyd, Connors, Moseley, Alex Brown, Whalley.<br><br>Subs: Warlow, Griff Jones, Pritchard, Frost, Alistair Brown.

i read that playing 4-5-1 agree

Witton Substitution: Tony Barras replaced by Brian Pritchard.

Half Time: FARSLEY CELTIC 0 WITTON ALBION 0.

going to work shortly and would appreciate knowing the final score if someone could text or call me on . ?thank you anyone.

Good that we have made half time all square, now we just need a Moseley special!!!<br>WHS.

Does it go to penalties?<br><br>Can someone reassure me that we have scored a penalty this season.<br>

Just the one I think…missed about five?

Let’s hope we haven’t missed five more by the end of the evening then!<br>

Score after 90 minutes: FARSLEY CELTIC 0 WITTON ALBION 0.

Extra Time Latest: FARSLEY CELTIC 1 WITTON ALBION 0.

Is that the final score?<br>WHS

Final Score not confirmed as yet.

To Maddies Uncle. Sadly it looks like my "Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory" proved all too correct and no one is more upset than I am, I so badly wanted this to be our season for an FA Cup run to give us some financial stability.<br>WHS.

Matlock won - would have given us a great chance of getting to 1st Round Proper.