Former Players

Only a few more hours to wait…

GE

1 Like

The suspense is killing me!!! Is the Dozzler set for an emotional return!!! It’s like christmas all over again!!! :o

:- I’m still watching the space and nothing’s happening!! ???

DAMMIT MAN - TELL US!!! >:( :wink:

He’s donated his hat to the museum.

Apparently his contract is under threat at Alsager

What a coup that is for WAFC - the Dozzler’s very own hat!!!

I for one am impressed ;D

he couldnt score for v*cs, so why should he be able to score for us.?

??? ??? ???

Nick Farquarson? (How do you spell it?)

We’re on about ‘the Dozzler’. Dorryl Proffit.

1 Like

No it’s not the Dozzler et al.

Witton have signed Skem hotshot Tony Evans. Excellent addition to the squad.

GE

Not the ex Marine Southport Clitheroe Prescot Radcliffe 23 goal Tony Evans ? :wink:

Five Hatricks so far this season, including one against FC United of Manchester, and a goal tally in excess of 20.

sounds good to me!!! Lets hope he bangs em in for us then!..can he play Saturday GE?

Yes.

From the Scem website;

TONY EVANS (FORWARD) ~ Joined us from Marine in January 2007. Tommy’s leading scorer when he was at Clitheroe. 6ft plus with experience at Conference level with Southport having qualified through their very successful PASE SCHEME. Other clubs include Clitheroe, Prescot Cable & Radcliffe Borough.

Found this on the United game too.

http://prescotfootball.blogspot.com/2007/10/skelmersdale-united-3-fc-united-of.html

On the same site there is a report from our FA Cup defeat against Prescot - but this bit is my favorite;

At this stage it’s worth mentioning Witton’s man mountain defender Brian Pritchard. Pritchard is a throw back to the sort of uncompromising central defenders of yester year. Physically, a cross between Bad Manners lead singer Buster Bloodvessel and former Manchester United defender Jap Stam. Anything in the air is taken out by Pritchard as effectively as radar guided anti-air craft missles eliminating stray enemy planes.

Although the photo of Pritch doesn’t really capture his best side…

http://prescotfootball.blogspot.com/search/label/Witton%20Albion

;D ;D Like this line too.

I sit down in the stand and take a few minutes to read the match programme-The Albion Review .The publication appears to rely mainly on contributions from characters normally found in Tolkein’s Lord of The Rings.There’s a well written column from the ‘Wincham Rabbit’ about the plethora of needless cup competitions,and there’s another piece on the FA Cup by ‘Baggie’.