North Ferriby vs. Witton Albion

Witton team:<br><br>Worsnop, Spearritt, Hockenhull, Pritchard, Barras, Gaghan, Alex Brown, Connors, Moseley, Warlow, Peers.<br><br>Subs: Mark Jones, Triston Hendricks-Hamilton, Alastair Brown.

Latest Score: NORTH FERRIBY UTD 0 WITTON ALBION 1.<br><br>Debutant Adam Warlow with an excellent finish.

Latest Score: NORTH FERRIBY UTD 0 WITTON ALBION 2.<br><br>Mark Peers from 20 yards after a 60 yard run.

Latest Score: NORTH FERRIBY UTD 0 WITTON ALBION 3.<br><br>Adam Warlow’s second.

Witton now 3-0 up Warlow with another, think Neil just texted me that one instead of you Derek…

must have sent it to us both in the excitment!!! ;D

Half Time Score: NORTH FERRIBY UTD 0 WITTON ALBION 3.

Brilliant! What a great start to the season. Kicking myself now for not going, as our cricket is off because of the rain.

COME ON WITTON… COME ON WITTON

Latest Score: NORTH FERRIBY UTD 0 WITTON ALBION 4.<br><br>Mike Moseley after excellent work by Chris Gaghan and a great ball by Steve Connors.

Brilliant,wonderful marvelous super !!<br>COME ON WITTON.

ZIGGER ZAGGER ZIGGER ZAGGER…!!!

THAT MIGHT PUT AN EXTRA TEN ON THE GATE ON TUESDAY

Full Time Score: NORTH FERRIBY UTD 0 WITTON ALBION 4.

Excellent start. Well done lads, made my day at work a lot more enjoyable!!

4-0!!! I cannot believe it, and Vics lost too, what a great day!!!<br>WHS

Went to the game. What a result and what a performance! a fantastic team effort with everyone making a contribution. Only one team in it really with some great atttacking and sold defensive work. Team thoroughly deserved the result and Ferriby were never in the game till it was all over.

Yep I text you both in excitement!<br>Do not adjust yuor screens.<br>every bit as good as it sounds and screens a bit reminicant of the cup final at Altrincham as the players left the field.<br>Sobering though we won at Farsley 3-0 last year and look who’s playing conf north this season, however best possible start.<br>Show your support on Tuesday, they most certainly deserve it.

WHO NEEDS MOURINIHIO…<br> [smiley=banane.gif]

Will get around to posting a full report when I’ve come down off the ceiling. <br><br>Best opening result since 1990 4-0 v Goole but that was at home<br><br>