Northwich latest part 2

:-* :-*Come on JGG you dont expect to be taken seriously after all your pre administration predictions do you?<br><br>You went quiet on us all, after it transpired that everything you ever posted was WRONG!<br><br>

Would it be cruel to suggest that JGG hasn’t seen Vics win the league within his lifetime? HO!HO!HO!<br><br>Altogether now ;-<br><br>‘WE WON THE LEAGUE-<br>IN LEICESTERSHIRE,<br>WE WON THE LEAGUE IN LEICESTERSHIRE,<br>NA,NA,NA,NA,NA,NA,NA,NA,NA,NA!<br>WE WON THE LEAGUE IN LEICESTERSHIRE’<br><br>

MR Connets rule has well and truly started all NVFC emblems have been cancelled for the new club and they will not be kicking off next season wearing green!.

the only bit I failed to state was that we would go into administrtation for a few weeks, everything else is happening and very soon you lot will be GREEN with envy when the best stadium outside the football league in northern england opens. As for colour changes next season- yes you are correct, we will be playing in white and green with white being the prominent colour. NVFC 4EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Er! Sorry Jolly BLUE Giant, But Mr BIG says Blue are HIS Corporate colours<br>So we will have J BLUE G, EverBLUE, BLUEScarf on line in the new year<br>Happy new year to all you BLUE fans<br>Ho! Ho! Ho!

Blue?<br><br>All I can say is that I have my own special reasons for being pleased. :wink:

Running out to BLUE MOON<br><br>Stand Sponsored by "Clear Blue pregnancy tests" <br><br>What next?<br><br>Just don’t call your fanzne "Blue murder" or Radcliffe will have you on copyright!<br><br>Guess this means you’ll loose your lucrative job in advertising sweetcorn eh JGG.

AFC CONNETT VICTORIA to relocate to Worsley :o

all though i hate all things green and always will, surely the most ardent of vics fans must oppose the change of colour, or are they scared that their savior will p*** off somewhere else with his many millions. Is Conman (sorry Connett) a vics fan? If he isn’t you surely have to ask yourself about his commitment to the club, does he have another agenda, or is he an Abramovitch wannabe

Lutkie_92, What can the Blue fans say, they don’t own anything anymore, so they don’t have a say in the running of the new club<br>Sad isn’t it, only 3 years ago they were saying that they had the oldest ground in the world<br>Now they have no ground of their own<br>

Sad isn’t the word I was thinking Len!<br> :wink:

ME mentioned the possibility of "AFC CONNETT VICTORIA to relocate to Worsley"<br><br>Not too keen on that having moved to Greater Manchester to get well away from the V**s!!!

Having spoken to Mr C on two occasions and one of them in particular about the club’s colours I can re-assure you that we will be playing in white with a little green in the shirt next season + grren shorts. A throwback to the early 80’s when we played in a white top with a green and black diagonal band, what harm in trying to make our shirts more attractive for the thousands of Northwich people who will soon be proud to wear the shirt of their towns soccer club. Good move from MR C I say, I also understand there are a number of top models waiting to promote the new kit – NVFC GETTING BIGGGER AND BIGGER AND BIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AT THE VS!

to JGG, congratulations you will probably have the nicest kit in the conference north. Will your kit be a brilliant white maybe you can get DAZ to sponser your shirts or you could do the arial challenge and stay up. DONT THINK SO!

Vics, last night, signed Mark Briggs a 6ft 1inch left sided midfielder from Shrewsbury.<br>He was not in Shrewsbury’s first team this season.<br>He has also been at West Brom and Notts County. <br>He is available to play over the Christmas period.<br> ;D

[quote]Vics, last night, signed Mark Briggs a 6ft 1inch left sided midfielder from Shrewsbury.
He was not in Shrewsbury’s first team this season.
He has also been at West Brom and Notts County.
He is available to play over the Christmas period.
;D[/quote]<br><br>Tell someone who cares ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile:

Spot the ball or crowd!!

Spot the stadium able to host a football match!

This time in next year your pathetic excuse for a stadium will be dwarfed by the SUPERB VS. Fe Fi Fo Fum, wincham park will be feeling numb, Fum Fo Fe Fi wincham park is about to die!

Pritch, Ive just read some of JGG’s posts, and I am actually dissapointed you attribute them too me!<br><br>Oh well!