Northwich latest part 2

JGG - Check out the back page of Todays Guardian for another one of those 'Spot the Ball/ Spot the Crowd@ comps!!!<br><br>Another Size 9 in the chops!!!<br>

Just another update for ya<br><br>Northwich plan to expedite the move into the new Victoria Stadium with a series of temporary measures.<br><br>The objective is for Vics to play at the Victoria Stadium soon as possible by utilising the Dane Bank Stand and the areas behind each goal. The Dane Bank Stand will be completed and seating for spectators, directors, sponsors and press etc with hospitality accommodation provided. <br><br>Temporary accommodation for players and officials will be located at the eastern end of the ground. <br><br>Toilets, car parking and refreshment facilities will also be included.<br><br>The remainder of the site will then be securely fenced off in order to allow construction to continue.<br><br>Proposals have been reviewed in detail with Cheshire County Council Trading Standards, the Nationwide Conference and Cheshire Fire Service who have indicated that, subject to receipt of architect’s drawings, and satisfactory completion of all necessary calculations then there are no objections to the proposals. Compliance with the "Guide To Safety At Sports Grounds" and Conference League criteria being essential qualifications.<br><br>Text c/o Peter Grimes’s Distant Vics newsletter.<br><br>Addition: We understand that 5th March is the current target date for the first game, when Woking are the visitors.<br><br>

Please tell us something we don’t know!

Construction of the 3rd stand at the canal end is only months away.

[quote]Northwich plan to expedite the move into the new Victoria Stadium with a series of temporary measures.
[/quote]<br>[quote]
Text c/o Peter Grimes’s Distant Vics newsletter.
[/quote]<br>I knew it was from another source. "Expedite" is rather a big word, after all. By the way, can you tell me how "expedite the move" differs in meaning from the single word "move"? You might want to ask Peter if it flummoxes you, or maybe our business and goalkeeping expert Mr Mellor, who I believe will be observing us no longer. Well, not until the team are in with a chance of promotion, anyway, at which point he could well be back - an emotional homecoming to the club he loves.<br>

I don’t think any of us will live long enough to see witton promoted including PM!

Whats it like to be in the know then Evergreen!!!<br><br>Is March 5th still the target date???<br><br>Are you still looking at getting the opening game on Good Friday sponsored!!!<br><br>You Lizards know absolutely nothing about your OLD football club.<br><br>Or is the Guardian wrong (It wouldn’t be the 1st time!)

Northwich are staying for the rest of the season, can anyone confirm that?<br><br>If so what has happened to selling sponsorship for the last 5 matches in the new stadium.

Hope you haven’t bought one!<br><br>

Isn’t it a bit sad that a post about northwich has generated more interest on your forum than any posts about shi**on??

[smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] The thread actually relates to our biggest customer and it is very important for us to know how much more cash is coming into the club as a result of the lizards incompetence.<br><br>Thanks for the donations

Is it possible for Neil or Debbie or Mikey T to lock this thread. It’s such a waste of time tis not even worth having to mark topic as read.

Just to confirm that the VS is now fit to stage a game however it looks like we’ll be staying at WP until the end of the season to ensure our conference status for the 27 th season!! We wouldn’t like to reduce our chances by effectively throwing away ‘home’ advantage as the VS is as new to the mighty greens as the opposition in the last 5 games. Big promotion expected today at the VS, keep your eyes and ears open.

I have to say that it has more interest to people than some of the subjects you have posted Akie.<br><br>If you dont like it dont read it!<br>

It’s all opinions on what people have made up about Witton & Northwich

Quis pili facit northwich Vics??? ???

They’ve even made the Beeb site ;D [smiley=banane.gif]<br><br><br><br>Northwich delay new ground move<br><br>Vics boss Steve Burr is using the new ground for training<br>Northwich have had to shelve their plans to move into their new ground in time for the Easter holiday programme.<br><br>Steve Burr’s side is training at the Victoria Stadium but more work on the infrastructure is required to obtain the necessary local authority approval.<br><br>The Vics hope to make the move before the end of the season but will continue to ground-share with neighbours Witton.<br><br>Meanwhile, Vics have signed former Stockport striker Matt Bailey and ended the loan of Carlisle’s Carlos Roca.

;D ;D ;DJUST THOUGHT I’D CHEER MESELF UP BY LOOKING AT THE 1ST (NOW INFAMOUS) POSTING.<br><br>ONCE AGAIN THE SILENCE IS DEAFENING FROM THE KNOW ALL-KNOW NOWT LIZARDS.

Chad, hope you’re in the Penny Black as I’m writing this ;D

[u][/u]Just picked this message up from the NOW unofficial website of NVFC, from Brian Edge<br>From today www.nvfc.co.uk is no longer the official Vics website.<br>It is looking very bad for them <br><br>QuoteIn January, without the knowledge of the team that produce and maintain the site, Mike Connet registered a new domain name and also commisioned a redesign of the site. The details are at the bottom of this post. Considering the hours of unpaid effort put into the site not to be consulted over this move was an insult to all involved. <br>We decided to continue running the site on behalf of the club until the summer and then make nvfc.co.uk an unofficial site. <br><br>Recent events have brought that decision forward. <br><br>Twice in the last few months Mike Connett has requested the message be closed down. <br>The first time was in the week after the Hucknall game when there was criticism of Ben Connett. <br>The second time was last week prior to the local press publishing their stories about the club. <br><br>Have spoken to both Rod Stitch and Mike Connett yesterday I believe the future of the club is not in safe hands and no longer wish to have the site associated with Mike Connett. <br>