Stamford

Due to our ever growing international online fan base… there will of course be updates next week.<br>Derek may well be at the game so I’m after a volunteer if required - post her of PM me.<br>Thanks in advance

Ill be all too happy to do it again if need be neil

good man I’ll be texting you

Stamford got beat 3-2 at home yesterday,theyve another game on tues night when weve not so hopefully they’ll be tired come saturday! :slight_smile:

I cannot make it, Birthday Party at Castle Private for a niece of mine. Great work by whoever keeps us in touch. Tired or not they cannot beat the inVINCEables!!! (9 without defeat)<br>WHS

I can confirm that I will be travelling to Stamford on Saturday.

Looks like Stamford have signed Teddy Sheringham!!<br>www.stamfordafc.moonfruit.com/<br>Look at the 2nd photo along!!

the third one looks like ashley grimes (luton town mid eighties)

Stamford were beaten in their Errea League Cup match last night at home to Kings Lynn.<br><br>The game finished 2 - 1 to the visitors, in front of a crowd of 139.

Anyone got any ideas or views on how they think the Albion might line up on Saturday?<br><br>According to the local paper there seems to be one enforced change to the side, as it appears Alex Brown is suspended.

Today’s odds from Skybet:<br><br>Stamford 11/8<br>Draw 13/5<br>Witton 11/8<br><br>And the Albs are 200/1 to win the trophy!!!

I will be stuck at home today as we have a party to go to at 7-00pm tonight, I will be a constant visitor to the website all afternoon for updates so may I thank the people responsible for keeping all us "stayathomes" informed, we appreciate it very much.<br>WHS.

Just had the first text of the day and it says: "Atmosphere building, full coach, yellow pages and balloons all over! Team news when he hears anything"<br><br>Come on the Albion!! Come on the YELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWSSSSSS!!! [smiley=cheezy.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=cheezy.gif]

Witton team to play Stamford:<br>Kennedy; Brownhill, Pritch, Barras, Spearrit; Peers, Lloyd, Connors, Gaghan; Moseley, Warlow<br>Subs: Hockenhull, Ally Brown, Jones, Hendrix, Bowler<br><br>Same 11 as last week with lloyd coming in to replace alex brown!<br>Come on Witton!! Lets make it 10 games unbeaten!! Come on you YELLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWSSSSSSSSS!!! [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=cheezy.gif]<br>

Just been speaking to Pencil and he describes the ground as being just like the old central ground for those old enough to remember with a club running along side the pitch and a ‘grandad stand’ as we then younguns used to call it! on the old side

Come on Witton [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=banane.gif]

LATEST SCORE:<br><br>STAMFORD 0 WITTON 1<br><br>Chris Gaghan!<br><br>Get in!! Come on Witton!!

Get In !!! [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif] [smiley=applause_smiley.gif] [smiley=banane.gif]

Yellllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwssssssssss

Keep the news coming, and make it as good as the last one!!!<br>WHS