The EVO-STIK League

Keep up the good work Leroy,you are coming up with some great designs.I think it would be a good idea,if possible,for the fans to vote on their favourite kit.In this day and age every penny counts on shirt sales.

Andy,you need to get in touch with your feminine side,the powder blue is very Tottenham like.

On a serious note,the Chairman has done a great job on securing yet another renown kit brand to the league and us humble yet simple Cheshire folk.

The bent stripes look bloody awful.
We must keep the yellow change kit because “Yellows” is one of the most vocal chants we use. Easy to get going in short bursts (eg at corners),easy to join in for those not given to showing emotions in public, easy to maintain for longer periods, easy to be loud and clear, and easy to remember the words :silly:
This might at first sound trivial but with dwindling numbers of supporters getting the most out of us in terms of actually supporting our boys on the pitch is vital.
The 40-50 regular supporters at away games (where yellow is the colour) will hopefully agree with me.

Aree with you that i dont much like the bent stripes.

However, from a purely commercial point of view, i do feel it is time we changed our away colours. If we changed the away kit to another colour we may sell a few more. I can’t see many people buying another yellow kit.

Bent stripes are camp.

No wonky.

I like the second of the 2 above.

Ditto.

Yes the second one above with Black shorts!

agree second one down has a little black on collar so would go great with black shorts and black socks with red stripe at top

Love the bent stripes, with the black trim & shorts.

I thought the yellow away strip was brought in to thank Jack Richardson for his sponsorship. He came to the Boston away game a couple of years ago and had a photograph taken with the team in yellow.

I know the sponsorship dropped quite considerably last year, due to the recession, but do we want to loose it altogether by changing the away strip?

I thought we went for the yellow kit coz it was the cheapest one that Macron did??

No to bent stripes, bent stripes are gay, this is Witton Albion-not the GLBT F.C!

Yes to the Yellow away kit, thats ok!

Great, we have had the worst attendances ever this season and now you want to put the gay community off coming to Witton!

Considering that 5% of the population are gay you are potentially putting off at least 10 fans per game and insulting one of our players

I think gays are great, the more gay men there are the less competition for women for me and as for gay women, I love 'em

Yes of course we must include all Wittoners of any race creed colour or sexual orientation! I would however draw the line at bestiality and necrophilia, that would be flogging a dead horse!

Infact I believe we ought to actively celebrate the diversity of Wittoners whatever life path they might chose to take!

(phew, think I might have got away with that, equality and diversity impact assessment moderators permitting of course)

I cant believe i just saw what utter S**t clover is chatting on about no one has put they have a problem with gays and i think everyone agrees that aslong as there red and white it doesnt matter who walks through them turnstyles on a match day.

So stop going of the point people were just showing concern over the new style kit.
I for one dont like the bent stripes but think its time for a change on the kit. As for the away kit i prefer the bluey grey to the yellow

Changes are happening at witton why not have a change in kit aswell.

How did you arrive at the conclusion: [quote]Everyone agrees that aslong as [color=#FF0000]there[/color] red and white it doesnt matter who walks through [color=#FF0000]them[/color] turnstyles on a match day[/quote] when MM has clearly stated that he would draw the line at beasts and necrophiliacs?

I tend to agree with MM, I wouldn’t be seen dead with a necrophiliac!

I doubt it will happen but, do you think it would be a good idea if the first division was divided by east and west instead of north and south? If there is to be a west division we would possibly paying visits to:

Bamber Bridge
Cammell Laird
Chester?
Chorley
Clitheroe
Curzon Ashton
Fylde
Kidsgrove Athletic
Lancaster City
Leek Town
Leigh Genesis
Market Drayton Town
Mossley
Newcastle Town
Prescot Cables
Radcliffe Borough
Salford City
Skelmersdale United
Trafford
Warrington Town
Woodley Sports

Sounds good to me Leroy !

Makes an enormous amount of sense; not only is this cluster of clubs closer than the existing divide, it also reflects the fact that transport in England is always easier North : South than it is across the country.

makes excelent sense. this idea would not only be good for witton, but would also nmake sense to the majority of clubs involved in the sec ond string of the evostik league. this should be put forward to the league itself.