The EVO-STIK League

Far too sensible that, won’t happen!

The best ideas are the simple ones.
Apart from reducing team’s travelling costs it could increase the numbers of travelling fans for most clubs because of shorter,easier journeys.

The West East leagues idea was being discussed last season. I dont know the outcome. Possible question for the Chairman to answer at the next fans question & answer section

The FA has us in the North section for the upcoming season, Scum in the league above.

so were in the north :slight_smile: at last some good news

Division 1 North

AFC Fylde
Bamber Bridge
Cammell Laird
Chorley
Clitheroe
Curzon Ashton
Durham City
Garforth Town
Harrogate Railway Athletic
Lancaster City
Leigh Genesis
Mossley
Ossett Albion
Prescott Cables
Radcliffe Borough
Salford City
Skelmersdale United
Trafford
Wakefield
Warrington Town
Witton Albion
Woodley Sports

At lot less traveling in this league than the South, can only be good news. A few potentially better gates but nothing really dramatic on that front (now that Halifax are up).

When you read the list of teams in that division then there is nothing too scary by way of the competition. It would be great to think that we can build on key members of last year’s team and aim for a top 5 finish. The prospect of Boothy coming back, hopefully keeping the likes of Brad, Heler, Henry and perhaps the new manager can persuade Mose to target a return in the Autumn.

Just need England to win the world cup now!

Out of that poxy South League without kicking a ball - Bloody Marvellous !

Looking at those teams, i predict 12th - 16th!!!

Bit optimistic that Robbo ?

eligorton wrote:

More of a chance in t’ north sticky 1st division??

It’s an absolute outrage, I was so looking foreward to another away day at Belper!!

So we are definitely adhered to Div1 north .

Looks like it will be a fairly difficult league next year but a lot less travelling which is good.

Interesting to note that we will play on two plastic pitches aswell (Durham and Woodley)